Dark Veil 3

(Sorry, edited)
I look at them. "Gods take selfies? Hey, add me on Instagram!" I butt in stupidly. "Wait, do gods even have Instagram?"

"That'd be great then, hopefully you can talk to her without a punch to the face. I know I should talk to her myself, but I'd rather not get hit again..."

I snap it, and I type the caption. "What hashtags should I put in?"

I walk around, and see Apollo, Demeter, and a human taking selfies. "You guys are strange," I say as I pass by.

"OK. Hey, Venie. Want to take selfies?"

"Sure, but don't call me that, that's not even my name." I fix my hair, and get in with everybody else.

(Willow and Will are in the apartment, Alex is still in the training room, and James is taking selfies with gods on Olympus.)

"Can we do that over? I blinked," I say, and Apollo holds the phone up again, and it comes out perfectly this time.

I nod. "Yeah, sure, see you guys, you were all cool." I wave and go back to my hiding spot.
I am still asleep on the bench and start to have nightmares and move around in my sleep.

(Will started Dark Veil again to save James from Olympus, and Alex is training Willow and Shady in battle. However, problems between Alex and Willow have arisen, and Will is planning on talking to Alex about the problem. Meanwhile, James is getting support of the gods, taking selfies with them and much much more.)

I go back to the training room, seeing Alex sleeping there. I wait until she wakes up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(BTW ur lucky. School for me is out on the 12th.)

(Will started Dark Veil again to save James from Olympus, and Alex is training Willow and Shady in battle. However, problems between Alex and Willow have arisen, and Will is planning on talking to Alex about the problem. Meanwhile, James is getting support of the gods, taking selfies with them and much much more.)

I go back to the training room, seeing Alex sleeping there. I wait until she wakes up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(BTW ur lucky. School for me is out on the 12th.)

(Argh, sorry, I fell asleep on my iPad and missed you guys!)

In my sleep, I roll around and roll off the chair, face planting on the floor. "Ouch."

Back