Dark Veil 3

(So are we on Earth now?)
I stand shirtless, while Zeus (I think) has by far superior muscles and strength, I look a lot more flirty and charming. Posing, I wink casually and lick my lips.

(Yes.)

I sit on the couch, bored, and decide to turn on the news. This time it is in Times square. The reporter stands in front of 2 shirtless individuals: A man with a blond beard, and…James? "Alex, you might want to see this…"

"Huh what is-" I look at the screen and drop my jaw. "THAT MORON, THE HELL IS HE DOING? THE ****?"
A girl approaches and tries to touch my blue hair, I let her and flirt with the girl, making her fangirl.

"I don't know, I'm pretty sure that's Zeus next to him, but…"

I burst into laughter. "That is totally what he'd do! Are you serious?"

I am shocked into silence, flopping down next to Will. "WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?! TRYING TO BE SEXY?!"

Last edited:
"Well, that means he's here, so do you think we can somehow get to him if he stays there for long enough?" I suggest.

(Nothing's really happened with Raphael and Misa, so I'll get that started.)

I sit on the throne. "It's getting boring here, don't you think, Misa?" I ask.

"Maybe we could phone him?"
(TCH is probably asleep, it is LH's birthday tomorrow and the three of us are all going out for it.)

I nod, putting my phone on the coffee table on speaker phone, I call him and tap my fingers angrily.
"One sec Zeus, unlike you, I have friends." I flip open my phone. "He-"
"THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, YOU ARE MENT TO BE KIDNAPPED NOT STRIPPING ON TV!!!!!!!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Thanks :p)

Back