Dark Veil 3

"I take the phone, but talk to Alex, rather than Kyon. "What did you mean 'most of it'? It was all made up! None of that happened!"

Last edited:
(OK, let's start now, then do the rest tomorrow

BTW: Sorry for my inactivity, just found Death Note on Netflix and I cannot separate myself)

(OK, let's start now, then do the rest tomorrow

BTW: Sorry for my inactivity, just found Death Note on Netflix and I cannot separate myself)

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
(L is actually god in my mind... We left James off in a contest of who is sexier: Gods or Humans)

Last edited:
"OK, but can humans do this?" I grab a pillar from the temple, chuck it down the mountain, and go grab it and put it back in place in less than a minute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I have the complete box set :3 I watched it all and loved it. I know how you feel.)

(Awesome! I've been watching about 5 episodes a day, starting yesterday. My mom complains about how much I watch it, but my sister stuck around to watch it today :D)

"No- B-but, humans can do this!" I pose, grabbing a rose from the vase and turned to a group of female goddesses. Winking at them, the goddesses started to fan girl and go red.

Last edited:
"Fine, we'll have a sexy-off. Both of us will go down to Earth shirtless, then pose. The humans will then put a piece of paper in the box in front of the one that they think is sexier. Sound fair?"

"Fine, we'll have a sexy-off. Both of us will go down to Earth shirtless, then pose. The humans will then put a piece of paper in the box in front of the one that they think is sexier. Sound fair?"
"Hell yeah! Bring it on, down on Earth, the girls will think I am the sexy god!" I boast, also thinking to use this as a way to escape.

Back