Dark Veil 3

"You know that's rude and ungrateful not to accept a gift, right? It's a good job you're not from England, Her Majesty would be ashamed."

(Wow, what happened? We had so many people before, now we're down to just TCH, CLS, LHF, and me. :confused:)

(LittleBeary is at camp or somthing, so she won't be online because of that but said she will be back, IDk about the others, and FN1 doesn't seem to be interested anymore. Also, have your eardrums burst from Deathnotes 2nd opening yet?)

Last edited:
(LittleBeary is at camp or somthing, so she won't be online because of that but said she will be back, IDk about the others, and FN1 doesn't seem to be interested anymore. Also, have your eardrums burst from Deathnotes 2nd opening yet?)

(YES! I'm on ep. 34 now, I watched 3 episodes today and at least 15 yesterday :D)
(And I am aware of FN1, he makes annoying calls every 15 minutes O.O)

(I remember when I first watched Deathnote and heard the 2nd opening. I didn't expect it and it came blasting out my laptop at full volume. My dad had to come in a see what was wrong because I was in shock just sitting there staring.)

(I remember when I first watched Deathnote and heard the 2nd opening. I didn't expect it and it came blasting out my laptop at full volume. My dad had to come in a see what was wrong because I was in shock just sitting there staring.)

(My mom thinks it's so annoying. I even came up with an english depiction of what the words sound like, but it's very inappropriate.)

Back