Dark Veil 3

(FoxWolf said I could join, so here's my form!)

Name: Mizu
Personality: Clutz, na?ve, and often causes trouble by accident. Cares about her friends
Appearance: Long black hair with a tint of blue, blue eyes, average height, teal dress.
Role: Mage

( *Klutz
IM SORRY I COULD NOT RESIST ;___; )

(FoxWolf said I could join, so here's my form!)

Name: Mizu
Personality: Clutz, na?ve, and often causes trouble by accident. Cares about her friends
Appearance: Long black hair with a tint of blue, blue eyes, average height, teal dress.
Role: Mage
(HES HERE!)

"Shut up, b***h! I wouldn't be talking, condsidering you made out with him last night! Sam saw it too!" I ignore the other kid.

Last edited:
(I didn't notice that, lol.)

( Heehee. xD )

After those scientists took me away from Dark Veil, I didn't know what to do.
They did studies on me, and I could only preserve an ounce of my humanity. I'm only a shell of what I was before.
It's time to finish what I started.

( #CaylinComeback )

Last edited:
I turn on Claire. "Well, in case you haven't noticed, ALEX AND JAMES HAD A BABY TOGETHER! And here you come in, all 'Oh I have a crush on James teeheehee!' I don't mean to crash your party, but I think it would've been much better if you stayed in the Underworld where you belong!" I hardly notice what is coming out of my mouth.

"Okay, if we can just calm down now and relax-"
"Sam, now's not the time. What's it to me?! THIS IS WHAT IT IS TO ME!" I tug on her ponytail really hard.
"Oh crap..." I mumble.

I turn on Claire. "Well, in case you haven't noticed, ALEX AND JAMES HAD A BABY TOGETHER! And here you come in, all 'Oh I have a crush on James teeheehee!' I don't mean to crash your party, but I think it would've been much better if you stayed in the Underworld where you belong!" I hardly notice what is coming out of my mouth.
(YOU GO! GET ALL SASSYYYYYY)

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Okay, if we can just calm down now and relax-"
"Sam, now's not the time. What's it to me?! THIS IS WHAT IT IS TO ME!" I tug on her ponytail really hard.
"Oh crap..." I mumble.
(Alex has short hair...)

"Sir, please, you're only making it worse. Calm down, or I will have to take more physical measures."

(Are you seriously making Claire a female Taylor. REALLY.)

(Am I now?)

Edit: (If I actually created a female Taylor, she'd hate everyone. She just has some issues with Alex, that's it, really.)

Last edited:
I wander around the city, with my hair a mess and my cat ears barely hidden underneath a ripped hat.
My eyes are dull and grey, but the light up slowly as I recognize someone from before.
"Sam?"

"Don't make me kiss you again," I warn Claire, hoping she'd shut up.

"Dude, no. Just please. Don't. I'm trying to be really calm doing this, so just please don't try to intervene in this mess."

- - - Post Merge - - -

I grab Claire by the ankle so she falls too. "I get it, you're jealous!"
"I am not!" I get up and punch her across the face.
(So much violence, my god)

Back