Dark Veil 3

Sketch272114223.jpg
(I wanted to have them holding hands or something, but they have weird body proportions, so I couldn't do that without them knocking their heads together :()

Before I turned at the intersection, I said to James, "I'll text you everything that happened."

I nod at Sam and stretch, not sure what to do, I go to check my phone.
I storm off angrily for a while until I realise I have no clue where exactly I was storming off to. Crap, I'm lost!

I whip out my phone, and proceed to start texting James.

Okay, so Claire gave Alex a look. Then Alex got mad, and started stating stuff about how jealous Claire was. She got really mad, and they started fighting, with Alex continuing to brag about how you made out with her last night, with Claire denying it. Then you came into all of this, which I quickly broke up. I hate to say it, but this is mostly your fault. Sure, it's Claire's ignorance, but...

No. Delete the latter 2 sentences.

Anyway, Claire's over you, or at least she told me. That's all I can really say.

I press send, and put away my phone.

I sigh and check the text. Ugh, girls can be such idiots. I text a message back. Jesus, I didn't realise how crazy this got. And what do you mean, Claire is over me? I wasn't even going out with her! If Claire is over me, why would she fight Alex anyway? Ugh, if this is my fault, I don't know what to do.

I text back.

Well, she thought so. Her ignorance, not mine. I wanna fix this just as much as you do.

I text back. Can you not talk to your sister sometime and ask her to stop being so cray cray. IDK.
I get totally lost and end up just sitting down in a bench. Claire, what a stupid *****, ugh! I hate her!

Back