Dark Veil 3

When he doesn't notice me, my eyes dull again, and I sit on a nearby park bench, watching birds.

(Such HATE XD)
I grab her by the collar and push her down onto the floor, get ontop of her, then punch her. "You so are! I bet you lovvvved watching me makeout with him last night." I taunt and hit her again.

Last edited:
"I did not," I say as I was putting her into a headlock.
"Excuse me, um, uh, yeah, you, the one who kissed Claire, I'd like to speak with you for a moment."

I try and wriggle free and shout at her. "You know, you are pathetic. Being jealous is one thing, but doing this is just plain stupid!"

"Okay, that's enough you two." The other kid didn't respond to me, so I had no choice but to break it up myself. "This is plain ridiculous. Look at yourselves! What the heck were you two thinking?! Sorry to sound like your mom, but I'm being honest here." I pull Claire away from Alex.

I take off my tattered hat, in an effort to be noticed. My cat ears spring up again.

I snap. "What the hell! She was the one who hit me! Jealous *****!"
I walk up casually. "Hey guys, I had to get myself a drink, what did I miss."

"Let's just stop. Seriously. Come on Claire, let's go."
"No-"
I give her that innocent look that says Pwease? I was 15, but I knew it'd work.
"Well- I- Fine. This isn't over Alex."

I stand up wordlessly, and go over to the group, hoping that they would recognize me.

( Be right back, dinner 8D )

Last edited:
I glare at Claire and James approaches.
"So, what did I miss?"
"Nothing, just had to teach someone a lesson." I sigh, look over to check if Claire is still looking, then kiss James to make her jealous.

Last edited:
I gently tap Sam on the shoulder, trying to get his attention.

( NOTICE ME SENPAIIII )

Sketch27210284.jpg

I notice Alex making out with James, and I just shake my head as I walk away. I wasn't jealous, I didn't like James anymore after what happened last night.

Back