Dark Veil 3

" willow I have to they don't want you Alex the other they want me and if Luke gets out safe then I will be happy"

Last edited:
"Well..." I mumble. "I just want for us all to be friendly to one another."

"That's the point though, they don't want us, they want you. If you go in alone, you're just walking right into their hands."

I roll my eyes. "I didn't even do anything wrong though. She is the one who always throws the first punch. She is the problem."
"Alex it's your fault too."

" willow you are my best friend and I am so sorry but I have to" I say at the same time as taking off my heart necklace and give it to willow and say " goodbye willow take this to remember me" and I walk away.

"Well, it is true, and I don't even care. I'm not apologising until she does."
"Claire, what is this I hear about me apparently going out with you? I've only known you for like a day."

Last edited:
I search for Shady, but I can't find her. After a while, I give up, and decide to head back to the park, only to realise I have no clue.how to get back. God damn it...

"It's not like she had a shot with him anyway." I mutter under breath. "Can I go now?"
"We need this sorting out. Anything to say Claire?"

( iPad changed it because i have copy and pasted a fairy tail fanfic which had a space in between earthland)

Last edited:
Instead of finding my way back to the park, I end up passing a building that I can hear voices from inside of. Familiar voices. I peek in, and see James, Alex, Claire, and Sam.

Back