Dark Veil 3

"I didn't like being called every name under the sun when I was younger, but it didn't stop people. Not liking something doesn't stop it, get over it," I reply.

"I know what it's like to 'not like something'. Don't act like I don't-" I shout, then stop myself and look away. "I'm sorry, I shouldn’t of snapped." I bow my head to apologise.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you." I state as I walk. "I just... Wearing girly stuff brings back memories." I smile at the new girl and nod. "Yeah, it's really nice."

Last edited:
"Thanks." I smile and point to a park bench. "And here, Corinna, is where Willow kissed her new girlfriend the other day." I giggle.

"After James and I both fell through the window, I don't know if I am welcome back there..." I say and roll my eyes as we approach the cafe.

"We once spied on James' little sister when she was on a date with Raphael. But to be fair, I didn't want to do it. This was waaaaaaayyyyy back. I wasn't even going out with James at this point."

I had fled to a pond nearby. I usually avoided water, buy being so close to death made me not care.
Stupid Hades..literally the worst thing he could've done was place me again in this world. He saved me from near death in the lab. And when you are in debt to Death..
It's not pretty.
If I ever loved anybody, I would wither away. And I didn't want to break anyone's heart like mine already has.

Back