Dark Veil 3

"Wow... I never thought I'd be in a relationship that anyone else even accepted, nevermind was a fangirl of..."

Last edited:
( New person, Alex, and Willow are walking somewhere.
Caylin is at a pond, being sad. )

(Alex was abducted by Willow and Shady and forced into makeup and dresses, she resisted so much they had to actually handcuff her. Willow and Alex are showing around Corinna. James is still in the underworld because I can't move him out until FW is on so we can get the underworld thing going. Caylin is at the park by the lake.)

Last edited:
(Can somebody notice that Will is gone? I need to tell the group about Dark Veil…)

I sneak into Hades's castle to wait for James's signal.

I cast a hypnosis spell on the entire army and use up most of my power. "Army, I command you go to the castle, storm it, and take Hades from his thrown! Make sure the seat is still warm, I wish to sit on it!" I turn towards the castles direction and fire off a flare signal for Raphael to tell him to help with the attack on Hades.
I walk around and look for Will. "Where did he go, I haven't seen him for a while..."

Last edited:
I see a flare, knowing that it's James. I grab my bow and arrow and shoot it at Hades's leg, running out of the castle immediately.

"Who is that? YOU WILL BE PUNISHED GREATLY!" I set lightning bolts around my castle, and hobble outside to fight the intruder.

I follow the army, many die from the lightning, but the rest busts down the castle gates to confront Hades. "Hey Hades, now this is how you throw a party, am I right!" I smirk at his injury.

Last edited:
"Yeah, well you should chose your friends wisely. You know, I always preferred Dark Veil, the underworld is to cold, the parties are lame and the girls are no where near as good looking as the ones on Earth." I joke and hold out my arm to fire up a power. "Now, do you surrender? Please do, it will make my life much easier."

I turn to Raphael. "Do you think he is lying?" I look back at Hades and tilt my head. "If you are, I will have fun tearing you to shreds. You know that, right?"

I turn to Raphael. "Do you think he is lying?" I look back at Hades and tilt my head. "If you are, I will have fun tearing you to shreds. You know that, right?"

"He's a god. You kinda can't tear him to shreds, and if you do you will not have fun doing so…" I whisper in his ear. "We need another strategy."

Back