Dark Veil 3

I nod and turn back towards Hades and focus my magic. "Controlling an entire army and several furies takes a lot of magic power you know. If I pass out half way through, don't draw anything on my face in marker please." I use my power to command the furies. "Go, restrain him!"

"Yeah, Hades, that's not gunna happen." I point towards the dungeon, as I know where it is. "Furies, take him and lock him down there." I start to feel a little dizzy from using up so much power, I touch my head and try and balance myself.

"You will pay for this! Only a god can handle this much control!" I say as the Furies take me away.

I stand behind James to catch him if he falls.

"Hades, I've heard enough of your stupid voice. I've heard it for about three years now, and I'm sick of it-" I fall back a little, weak from using so much power. "Ugh, my head feels worse than when I have a hangover."

Last edited:
I catch James, and carry him to our house. "You can stay here until you feel better," I say.

I wake up, wondering why nobody has noticed my disappearance. I stay there for awhile, exhausted.

(NOBODY FOUND WILL YET.)

Last edited:
( WILL SOMEONE GO KICK FIRENINJA )

(He goes to sleep at 9:30. Sorry.)

"Uh… I was working on magic yesterday, and…well…" I pause. "What is this place anyway?" I see, looking around at the weapons, training room (which I messed up) and a meeting table with several war flags.

"Oh, this is dark veils old building. It looked better, but someone *cough* Sam *cough* completely destroyed the place back when the group was together." I say casually, as if it's nothing.
(I think that's what this is...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(He goes to sleep at 9:30. Sorry.)

"Uh… I was working on magic yesterday, and…well…" I pause. "What is this place anyway?" I see, looking around at the weapons, training room (which I messed up) and a meeting table with several war flags.

(9:30... Wow, it's 3:35 AM in England...)

Back