Shop DLC 💕 Saharah 💕 Unorderables 💕 Hybrids 💕 Bush Starts 💕 Villager Pics 💕 Clovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I have a question:) Do you happen to have anymore white carnations? If so I'd love to buy them along with any white and pink azaleas you have! Well,hope you are having a great day and can't wait to hear back from you! ^~^

Can I have the flip flops, tropical vista and tropical floor?

Sure. Im doing some cycling right now. Ill pm you later! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I have a question:) Do you happen to have anymore white carnations? If so I'd love to buy them along with any white and pink azaleas you have! Well,hope you are having a great day and can't wait to hear back from you! ^~^

Heyyy! I do have some! Im doing some cycling rright now, so ill vm you in a bit!

Awesome shop!!

ACNL Name: Sophia
Town Name: Rosseau
Friend Code: 4528-0544-4769
Order: festive wreath (if you have it) small festive tree, turkey, pumpkin pie
Timezone: EST
Prefer date/time of delivery: Whenever works best!
TBT Payment: 100

name: yogi
Town: Jekojiru
FC: 4055-3837-3770
order: good luck roll, (do you have yule log and large xmas tree), clay furnace, kappa pants, wheat bundle, (do you also have ski slope wall, and desert vista)
timezone: GMT
time: hopefully tonight
tbt payment: 200? idk I don't know anything about tbt lol

Awesome shop!!

ACNL Name: Sophia
Town Name: Rosseau
Friend Code: 4528-0544-4769
Order: festive wreath (if you have it) small festive tree, turkey, pumpkin pie
Timezone: EST
Prefer date/time of delivery: Whenever works best!
TBT Payment: 100

Hi! I still dont have the festive items, still trying to get them. But i can get you the other 2. Goshh 100 tbt is too much. 15 will be fine. :) Ill get your items now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

name: yogi
Town: Jekojiru
FC: 4055-3837-3770
order: good luck roll, (do you have yule log and large xmas tree), clay furnace, kappa pants, wheat bundle, (do you also have ski slope wall, and desert vista)
timezone: GMT
time: hopefully tonight
tbt payment: 200? idk I don't know anything about tbt lol

I do have all of those, except for the Christmas Tree. :)

Hi! I still dont have the festive items, still trying to get them. But i can get you the other 2. Goshh 100 tbt is too much. 15 will be fine. :) Ill get your items now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do have all of those, except for the Christmas Tree. :)

Thank you!! I will send the TBT and add you :)

Oh the Kappa stuff is still available? If it is I'll take hat, costume and pants.

May I have a Good luck roll, treasure chest, green pinwheel, tropical floor for 30 tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I have a Good luck roll, treasure chest, green pinwheel, tropical vista, lucky's pic and all ice cream for 50 tbt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I have a Good luck roll, treasure chest, green pinwheel, tropical vista, lucky's pic and all ice cream for 50 tbt.

May I have a Good luck roll, treasure chest, green pinwheel, tropical floor for 30 tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Absolutely! Getting your items now! and 30 tbt works for me. :)

How much for a weeding set?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like, two of them. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back