• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do like the new look of the characters?

Do like the new look of the characters?

• Yes, I like the new look

Votes: 48 46.2%
  • No, I like the old look better

Votes: 17 16.3%
  • I like them equally / don't care

Votes: 39 37.5%

• Total voters
I don't care for how the people or animals look. To me, the only thing that matters is what the PLAYER thinks about the WHOLE GAME. Meaning they think its fun, the graphics are good, could be better. You know. But like one person said, the old graphics will have a place in my heart. :3

I like this new look because of the shoes, pants , skirts , belts etc. It gives more customization to your character :D

I actually like the new look! It's new and provides something fresh to the series.

It still seems to retain some AC charm and the gameplay is what matters most to me. :)

i think that the girls look more weird, because of the whole stretched torso. so i think i'd rather wear pants than a skirt, because the skirt makes (and the dress) you look way to tall and stretched out.

I like the new graphics, although the noses look weird.

I LOVE the trees, I hope this means the leaves fall of in the fall :D

I like the new graphics, although the noses look weird.

I LOVE the trees, I hope this means the leaves fall of in the fall :D

I never really liked how the noses were always triangle...

I'd love to see the leaves falling off the tree, too.

The thing that bugs me is how lanky the main character is, I think it makes it look a bit odd to be honest, especially if you look at the slimness of the body in comparison to the head.
It doesn't really matter though, I'm sure it'll be great!

i actually like them both...
surely, its not the old and cuddly/round/fat design anymore... but i think the developers of nintendo know what they do...
i think it will look alot better in 3D with that look.

I love the new look! It gives us as characters more options for customization, clotheswise, as we have more 'body' to put our clothes on!

Back