Purple Flower Glow Wand
Pink Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
I just recently (as in, within the last month or so) started to cook fresh meals for myself, rather than buying prepackaged/processed stuff. and I figured for a long time that I actually enjoyed cooking, and now I find that I really do! I'm always looking for recipes to try, going out and buying produce and stuff to make things from scratch, investing in a nice set of pots/pans/appliances/tools/etc. in fact, I'm tempted to make a thread where we can swap recipes! (If one doesn't already exist)

my favourite things to cook right now are spicy stir fry noodles and deep fried chicken! 😋

what do you think? do you enjoy cooking? what kinds of stuff do you like to cook?

Cooking is a lot of work and I kinda suck at it but I still do it anyways. I went with "sometimes, yeah". I like cooking a turkey dinner for thanksgiving.

I would say sometimes, because while I do enjoy cooking, I also love to eat out and eat other people's foods too! Making stuff all from scratch is hard and takes a lot of time so I enjoy some packaged mixes and premade ingredients too, like pesto or curry roux- I actually made golden curry today! I think it can be relaxing just in the kitchen yourself or fun when you have company helping or watching

I don't like cooking at all! Mostly because i don't like to make a mess which I'll have to clean up again :p

i don’t mind it, but am way too lazy to do it often TT it’s a lot of work/cleanup and i just don’t have the time or energy most days! i always have a good time every time i try it though, and its nice eating something you’ve made yourself

I love cooking! But mostly for other people, especially my boyfriend. I was kind of embarrassed that I only knew how to cook a few dishes at first because I rarely cooked for myself and preferred ordering out if I was alone. But after we started dating, I cooked for him and he enjoyed it so much that it motivated me to cook more and learn more recipes. Now I'm confident enough to freestyle different types of dishes and I enjoy trying out new recipes. I think cooking is a great bonding activity too. My bf is a total foodie so he's always sending me recipes we can try. We love going produce shopping at wet markets and prepping different side dishes for the week. We always have one day a month where we fold dumplings together and it's my favorite thing to do lol. I also like to cook staff meals for my team at work (we rotate who cooks and split groceries). I just like seeing people enjoying my food 😂

I used to enjoy it a lot when I was at uni as that was my first time bothering to cook, I liked trying new dishes and I think it helped me get through a lot especially in my first year. Nowadays I find it OK, it's more fun when you cook with someone else. TBH I think what I (and probably what a lot of people) hate about cooking moreso is the CLEANING UP. The cleaning up afterwards, especially when you've had to use a lot of pots and pans is just terrible omg

i enjoy it most of the time but i'm not always happy to cook. like, days that i'm super tired but have to make dinner make me HATE cooking. but when i get a new recipe and i'm all excited to try it out, then i LOVE cooking.

Cooking is a lot of fun! It's kinda relaxing and the best part, you get to make what you want!

I sometimes like to cook for myself. I like making something special every now and then but most of the time I'm too tired to make anything complicated. I really don't like to cook for other people though because of the pressure I feel to get things right and timely😅. Like maybe I want to eat a Shredded cheese sandwich at 1am leave me alone🤣

Back