Do you go to ceremonies?

Well, do you?

• Yes

Votes: 43 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 47 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went to all the ceremonies for the buildings & their upgrades and the first incline & bridge but skipped the rest! I feel like I don’t need to celebrate my 7th incline or my 3rd bridge lol

I always do! Paying off something that big is a lot of work and it is a great time to get a group photo.

I can't stand them, so I TT a day forward, then back, and the ceremony option is gone. :)

Seriously, they'd attend the opening of a can!

I'm like, I just moved the bridge one space!

Reactions: oak
Nope, to be honest I completely forgot that these were a thing lol

yeah I did at the beginning, because there was not much to do aha. though I've honestly since then forgotten about them o:

Haven’t been to one in ages 😊 it used to be a big thing I guess. Island pretty much done so don’t really think about them 🤔

lol ur comment rly killed me

i go to ceremonies whenever i remember them but my memory is pretty bad so. i dont usually go to ceremonies.
lol. nobody has time for them, honestly. I just want the nook to stop telling me I have them but I don't want to have to run all the way back to my town center either.

lol. nobody has time for them, honestly. I just want the nook to stop telling me I have them but I don't want to have to run all the way back to my town center either.
i agree. i feel like if it's one whole day or so after building a new thing and u havent gone to the ceremony yet, the option to host a ceremony for the new thing should just simply stop existing. a bridge can only be new for so long.

I did when I first started playing then it just became too repetitive so I stopped

I tend to feel bad for not going but yeah I never go to ceremonies anymore unless I’m bored for some reason. The ceremonies have a lot of dialogue, are always the same and have those annoying pauses between animations. There doesn’t really seem to be a point except if you can’t find a particular villager, you might be able to regroup them at the ceremony and then talk to them (or maybe not idr) Anyway if they had a different ceremony/celebration for each facility that would make it more worth it. All of this being said I might sometimes go if I want to take a photo of a particular part of my island with my villagers and streamers.

Heck, I haven't been to a ceremony in ages, primarily because it's been forever since the shops and museum opened and stuff like that and I see absolutely 0 point in attending ceremonies for newly built bridges/inclines.

I don't think I've even built or moved anything for a few months now. I did sometimes attend them though, because I find the confetti, the silly speech options and seeing all the villagers together pretty funny. I definitely didn't celebrate everything though, it's not interesting enough for that!

Cozy was supposed to hold a ceremony for a recent bridge a few months ago. I wonder what happened to that? :unsure:

I've always skipped them and immediately moved onto the next project.

Back