• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you have or want to have kids?

Do you have or want to have kids?

• I have kids

Votes: 14 7.6%
  • I'd like to have kids at some point

Votes: 77 41.6%
  • I'm not interested in having kids

Votes: 94 50.8%

• Total voters
I want 4. And **** all the edy people who are like "i hate children!!" Like learn to appreciate the innoncence and beauty of childhood and giving something to them.

nope, don't like them and have never wanted them.

Not at all. I don't even like kids and I definitely wouldn't want to have to raise one myself.

I want to achive something and raise some amazing kids. Bit I am not an adult yet
*People view this post 20 years later*

I've really really really thought about it. Been with my partner for almost 5 years & we both decided no as of now, I just feel the world is such a messed up place & IF we change our mind we'd adopt or foster. There's so many children out there in the system :(

Idk maybe in the future I may want kids but for now, no I don't. I still have a lot of growing up to do and tbh, not to be a jerk, but kids kinda annoy me.

I don't want kids at all, but I'll probably end up with one with my luck lol.
Hopefully in that case I have a boy because I feel like if I had a daughter, we wouldn't get along.

That's gonna be a no from me.
First of all because I'm gay and adoption seems very hard, but also because I don't really like kids, heh.
To some I may still be a kid but I've always disliked kids younger than me. Time may change my views but I don't think I even have what it takes to become a parent anyways.

Maybe in the future I'd like to have one or two children but I am not sure.

I love children so much! I definitely want to have 1 or 2 in like 20 years!
I PUT THE POLL IN WRONG I DONT HAVE KIDS AT THIS YOUNG AGE 😨

No, I don't want kids of my own. I absolutely love children, don't get me wrong! I work with little ones and they light up my day so much, but I also love getting to come home and being on my own. I think maybe down the line I could be interested in adopting or fostering - but I definitely do not want to have children. Pregnancy terrifies me, lol. I thought I'd grow out of it but here I am, still not on board with the idea. I've never really wanted kids of my own, I much prefer working with them.

I've always wanted a large family with lots of kids, but I'm 27 and I've never even been kissed or gone on a date so its not going to happen. Plus I wanted to have them in my 20s, and its getting too late.

Not a chance. I have no desire whatsoever to have kids.

I don’t want children anytime soon. I don’t have a partner to help raise them nor do I have the money for shelter or food. Maybe in my thirties I might once I have a stable job. I do want to be a sperm donor though. I’d like to help families just like my biological father did for mine. Sperm banks usually don’t accept donor applications without degrees, so I won’t sign up until I’m out of college.

I don’t want kids nor will I ever want kids. My personal opinion is that having a child holds you back in life.

When I was little, I dreamt of living on a farm and having 10 kids. I still want to have kids, but maybe not 10, lol. I think 1 or 2 would be great.

Back