• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

do you like mushrooms as a food?

🍄

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love them so much! Cooked anyways, I don’t care for them raw. The smell of them cooking is also the only smell I know of that makes my mouth water. 😋

I do like them if they are fully cooked and not so chewy! I do enjoy the taste of most of them tho.

Mushrooms are the only veg I really avoid to eating. The texture :sick:

The most common mushroom I eat is the button mushroom. I've eaten others like shiitake, enoki, maitake, and kikurage from Japanese buffets and I've enjoyed them.

One I really like most are mushroom chips.

Only really started eating them in the last couple of years but really enjoy them now as long as they’re cooked and generally prefer the smaller ones - find them an easy food to add into a lot of dishes to get a bit more variety.

Yes, I love mushrooms! They're quite versatile, and I love adding them to many dishes.

I appreciate the aroma of them in dishes but have huge texture issues with mushrooms. So sadly I can’t eat them.

I like to eat mushrooms if cooked. In butter. On high heat. 😅 Jägerschnitzel was my favorite thing to order in German restaurants, mostly for the mushroom sauce stuff.

I don't like uncooked, raw, squidgy mushrooms though. Ew.

Back