• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

do you like mushrooms as a food?

🍄

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really enjoy mushrooms!! My first ever ramen was a mushroom ramen and it was fun seeing the different kinds. I like having mushrooms on my pizza, adding them to pastas, and certain soups. I find that mushrooms don't have a super strong taste so they aren't overpowering in a dish and I like the texture of them.

I've only had a few meals that incorporate mushrooms, whether as an ingredient incorporated into a more complex dish or when the mushroom is the main focus, and I need to try more things. That said, I like what I have had thus far.

no 😭 i tried SO hard to like them as a child because my whole family did, but i just don't think i've ever been able to get over the whole "eating fungus" thing. i hate the taste, smell, and texture, and literally everything about mushrooms. i've literally gone so far as to tell people i'm allergic just to keep them away from me LOL

I LOVE mushrooms! In pizza, pasta, or even as a burger! One time I stuffed some little mushrooms with cheese as a side dish to pasta and it was amazing!

I only just started eating mushrooms pretty recently, and i still only like certain kinds and also as long as theyre cooked enough loll

I really enjoy mushrooms! I literally could eat enoki mushrooms everyday if I could. I was happy to see the international food market near me started selling them :")

i love mushrooms actually. i like them in stir fry, hot pot, soups, and pasta sauces. i used to not really like them but i've come around to them quite recently.

Back