• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

do you read your island newspaper?

do you read your island newspaper?

• yes

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • no

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters

himekirako

pompom's #1 protector
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
8387-7397-2591
Island
Asteria
Porkini Foraged Mushroom
Stained Trombone Spore Foraged Mushroom
Shiny Foongus Foraged Mushroom
Pink Star Fragment
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Heart Glow Wand
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Shooting Star Plush
Pink Crescent Moon
IMG_5762.jpeg

i love checking the newspaper!! i like seeing the different articles that pops up ˘͈ᵕ˘͈

i also like looking at all the other activities that i’ve done that day ٩꒰。•◡•。꒱۶

This seems like a very cute idea - but I had absolutely no idea about this until.. well, right now. I haven't used the NSO mobile app for years now, so don't see myself using it in the future.

It’s cute and I used to read it all the time. I completely forgot about it when I took a break from NH. I really should go back to playing NH and reading that newspaper. Thanks so much for reminding me about it.

It’s cute and I used to read it all the time. I completely forgot about it when I took a break from NH. I really should go back to playing NH and reading that newspaper. Thanks so much for reminding me about it.
do ittttt !!!!

I haven't read it in a while. I seldom touch the NookLink for anything other than a faster way to chat online. But even that is kind of slower sometimes as I have to sit my controller down just to use the chat feature.

Wait this is a thing? Never knew this existed. This looks so cute, but I don’t even have the NSO app.

Genuinely thank you for this thread, I don’t play online often so I rarely use nook link and didn’t even know this existed 😭 I just had a look and it’s so cute, I’m going to be reading from now on

Not really. Forgot it existed. Hopefully the next game will introduce cute features that can be implemented better

I've never installed the Nintendo Switch Online app on my iPad, so, aside from probably seeing and hearing about it when NookLink was first announced and probably forgetting it, I didn't know that this feature existed until coming across this thread. It does seem cute, though, so if I ever get around to actually installing the app then I can see myself checking the newspaper once in a while.

Yess! Every once in a while! It's so cute, i love it! I wish it was available in game too tho

Wha..!? I had no idea this existed- I only thought that the NSO ACNH app was there for typing faster in game...
I'll have to check this out! What the heck!

Back