• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

do you read your island newspaper?

do you read your island newspaper?

• yes

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • no

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters
Very rarely tbh. I could probably count on my hands how many times I've actually read it lol. I barely check the app, and the few times I have read it, it's all sounded the same/smiliar so there's really no real motivation for me to bother.

honestly i don’t do trades or visit others enough but when i do, i do use the app for the keyboard and reactions! for my everyday playing though… newspaper ☺️

wait this is such a cute idea 🤩

i really like reading whenever there’s a feature about my villagers, wanna know who’s talking to who - it adds to my lore hehe 😌😌

This is what I did! At the time I made the journal and this entry, I going towards a partially Dragon Age inspired theme & “story,” so lots of Dragon Age references here.

1727559025404.jpeg

I wrote more on the articles in my journal :3. A friend made the Punchy art for me :D

This is what I did! At the time I made the journal and this entry, I going towards a partially Dragon Age inspired theme & “story,” so lots of Dragon Age references here.

I wrote more on the articles in my journal :3. A friend made the Punchy art for me :D
OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH

punchy!!!!! one day i'll find a way to have him on my island nods nods

Back