• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

do you read your island newspaper?

do you read your island newspaper?

• yes

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • no

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
Wait, there's a newspaper?
2xscjb.png

I do not... I actually only realized it exists semi-recently. I opened the NSO app to use the keyboard during a trade, and boom... I suddenly noticed the newspaper for the first time LOL. The fact it's been there all this time should tell you how good my observation skills are. 😂

I don't play often enough anymore for there to really be anything in the newspaper anyways, but it's still a really cute feature!

I’ve been reading it lately; I think it’s cute! I made a newspaper photo collage for my island journal before I paid any attention to this part of the app (if it was even around at the time). I think this would’ve went well with my island journal and helped me come up with things to write :)

Sometimes I read the newspaper (I also posted a screenshot of it during the journal event). The turnip tracker from the newspaper is helpful for looking at past turnip prices.

despite playing the game since launch I have somehow never realised that this existed - it looks like a very cute feature so think I'll definitely check it out!

I opened the NSO app to use the keyboard during a trade,
honestly i don’t do trades or visit others enough but when i do, i do use the app for the keyboard and reactions! for my everyday playing though… newspaper ☺️

I made a newspaper photo collage for my island journal
wait this is such a cute idea 🤩

I like when it says something along the lines of Buck and Jenny were talking but no-one knows what about!
i really like reading whenever there’s a feature about my villagers, wanna know who’s talking to who - it adds to my lore hehe 😌😌

Back