• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you take your time on Happy Home Paradise or just run through it?

I haven’t rushed through it just taking my time with it, in fact I haven’t done it for a few weeks oops XD

I havent been that consistent with it but when i do play it i tush through it because i really really wanna find the retro transportation item to put on my island. Until my island is not complete decoration wise i doubt i will be properly enjoying hhp.

I havent been that consistent with it but when i do play it i tush through it because i really really wanna find the retro transportation item to put on my island. Until my island is not complete decoration wise i doubt i will be properly enjoying hhp.
Yeah its hard trying to get the new items at Lottie's Office since they are random everytime. I seem to get repeats of items that I already bought. I checked at Nook Cranny's and the Special section in the Nook Shopping app but again I keep getting the same items.

I have been spending like an hour or more on each place. I feel like I’m going really slowly but I’m enjoying this dlc way more than I thought I would. I only got it to try and fill my catalog faster so I can decorate my own houses better.

I initially rushed through because I wanted to remodel my villagers’ homes as quick as possible. Ever since I unlocked that feature, I slowed down significantly, mainly doing 1-2 requests each day.

I initially rushed through because I wanted to remodel my villagers’ homes as quick as possible. Ever since I unlocked that feature, I slowed down significantly, mainly doing 1-2 requests each day.
Yeah since I reached 100 homes I am starting to slow down a bit and do only 2 requests a day. It can get tiresome when you see the same themes over and over again.

I've been kind of taking my time, then my interests jumped to another game. Now I am thinking that when I return to ACNH, I may just quickly go through the homes to complete the "story" and then go back to villagers and redo them before continuing.

i don’t rush through it because i feel like i wouldn’t properly enjoy the dlc that way. i used to do 1-2 vacation homes every day but i haven’t got back to that because im busy re-doing/redecorating my island. plus i feel stuck with the restaurant decorating
do you mean the restaurant that you decorate at the same time as the café ?? if so ,, me too. i always get these really good ideas for things and perfectly envision them in my mind ,, but when it comes time to actually put them into the game ,, it ends up looking really bad and i dont know how to make it better. the restaurant is a perfect example of this as i just kinda threw in a bunch of wall seats and cash registers to fit the requirements. im hoping to remodel the entire thing once i feel ive gotten better at decorating ,, or once i have a better idea.

I'm definitely taking my time with the DLC. I'm in no rush to progress as much as I can. I don't want to get burnt out. ^^;; Plus, I like taking my time looking through the available items and learning all of them.

Initially I really cared, but then towards the end I kind of lost interest and started to just speedrun some of the places, so I could finish up the DLC and get more access to the end game stuff. On the first day alone when I finally got access to the DLC I made like 9 houses in one day and I think I just got super burnt out by that. I may restart my island soon, so when I get access to the DLC, I might just take it more slowly this time.

I try to do a nice job with the houses and most recently, with the school but I don't try to make them perfect since I don't like interior design that much. I admire it when people do really fancy creative interior design but it's just not for me. But I don't want them to be really weird looking since I don't want to have to redo them later if I change my mind. So I'll just take my time and slowly work through HHP.

I am kind of just getting it done mostly to unlock all the features but I am planning on going back to the homes I did and redoing them and even throwing some roommates together. I just want to unlock the ability to redo homes on my main island because Drift's house is terrible on the inside and I really want to fix it up.

I'm enjoying it a lot and taking it at a slow pace,,, all unlocks are nice to get one at a time and adds to my experience and taking it slow means I will always have something to experience and look forward to. Rushing it imo is pretty stupid because it will mean you get to the point where you feel "what now" and you exhaust all new material in the game so nothing really remains to discover.

Back