• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you think animal tracks will return?

Yes because id rather have natrual path wheres theres dirt (the path) and then grass (areas for trees, flowers, etc) instead of having stupid pattherns...

Same. It looks to clinical and modern considering that the town's are supposed to be country villages...

Honestly no. I do think agree that it adds some sort of realism but they're just so annoying. WW had too little grass, so I hope we have a CF amount of grass but with no deterioration

Honestly no. I do think agree that it adds some sort of realism but they're just so annoying. WW had too little grass, so I hope we have a CF amount of grass but with no deterioration
City folk had way too much grass and yes it deteriorated too quickly but they can change the rate easily.

City folk had way too much grass and yes it deteriorated too quickly but they can change the rate easily.

That's true. If they do choose to have animal tracks, hopefully they'll actually have a way to grass back that doesn't involve hacking/time travel

If they just made it so that the grass could only be weathered down once a day, no matter how many times you shut-down and reload, I don't really mind it. The only really bad problem that I couldn't control with animal tracks was all the grass around the river and the beach. That particular grass would always be dead from running up and down everyday fishing. Even something as little as watering the grass to speed up growth would be nice.

I think they should bring it back, but slow down the deterioration time and speed up the regrowth time. If you take advantage of the animal tracks, it can become really handy. But if you just run around your town all the time, you wont have any grass left, therefore you won't like the feature. Its more fun to run around your town freely, but if you do it too much it'll become a hassle to repair.

Whether it gets added or not I am happy. :)
this

about the slowing down thing

i'd be more annoyed if they slowed it down, i'd rather not have it.
It'd take too long to get the paths then, it already takes about a month to get a path going.

After seeing the new trailer I don't think animal tracks will return. Yu can see mud surrounding buildings lakes bridges customized outdoor decor like the lampposts, so I don't think animal tracks will make a return this time.

Considering the huge changes AC3DS has done with the terrain and even the people, the grass format could even be entirely different from that of AC:CF. Besides that, with skinnier humans, it would also take up a smaller place, so they may have just decided to cut it out. Who knows.

I really hope they excluded it. I was playing ACCF yesterday with a friend...her whole town was a DESERT. I felt so bad it was even funny. I don't play CF that much, so I only have small roads. If it's in AC3DS...well a lot of people are going to be screwed over again. :(

Back