• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you use equalizers?

Do you use equalizers?

• Total voters

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1778-2704-5495
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Sometimes music can sound a little flat. One workaround is equalizers! Equalizers are a type of software that allow you to adjust the volume of various sound frequencies. Services such as Spotify and iTunes have these built-in. Do you feel inclined to adjust equalizer settings or do you prefer to keep the sound faithful to the producer’s intention?

No, I'm really bad with those types of things. I guess I have a bad ear or whatever but whenever I try to play around with different settings, I just screw everything up and make it sound awful. So it's best if I just leave everything at its default.

Why tf did I think equal sugar?

I USED to sometimes during my mp3 days but now I never use it. Forgot they even existed tbh

i don’t! i just prefer to listen to music as is so i don’t feel the need to use them aha ;v;

Back