• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🍀 donnellcrossings clover shop!! 🍀

will.

poke it out
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
の
Star Glow Wand
の
Feedback
100% (51) +
welcome to my clover shop!!
this is pretty simple, all im selling is clovers!
________

here, i sell them for 1 tbt each, or you can go for more!

✿ ❀ ✿
1 clover - 1 tbt
30 clovers - 25 tbt
50 clovers - 40 tbt
100 clovers - 75 tbt
✿ ❀ ✿

use this simple order form and i'll let let you know when your clovers are ready!

mayor name:
# of clovers:
friend code:
tbt total:

payment can be received at any time during the trade!
because my inventory is only so big, my orders are pickup only!
make sure you'd my friend code as well (in my sidebar)

Mayor name; Raven
# of clovers: 30
friend code: ~sidebar
tbt total: 25

Note: I will be on the road soon so I will most likely have to pick up tomorrow. I just wanted to make the order now. No rush.

Last edited:
Mayor name; Raven
# of clovers: 30
friend code: ~sidebar
tbt total: 25

Note: I will be on the road soon so I will most likely have to pick up tomorrow. I just wanted to make the order now. No rush.

got your order!! i'll have it ready for tomorrow. i'm only available tomorrow after school so that's about 5pm cst. lmk if that works for you!

mayor name: Jon
# of clovers: 15
friend code: in sidebar
tbt total: 15

I will be available the rest of the day, i am in NZST (New Zealand Standard time) and am able to pick up whenever :)

Back