Shop Dusty's Extra Steam Games - Requests are closed atm. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

What games are you selling for 500 TBT?

Hello!
That was.. a tough question to answer, haha.

After looking over what's on it right now for far too long, 500 TBT could get you any of these:

1. Broken Sword 1
  2. Broken Sword 2
  3. Chaos Ride
  4. Deep Dungeons of Doom
  5. Gun Monkeys
  6. Imagine Me
  7. Madballs in Babo:Invasion
  8. Majestic Nights
  9. Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
  10. Operation Flashpoint: Red River
  11. Sid Meier's Covert Action (Classic)
  12. UFO: Aftermath

If there was anything else in the list you were interested in, just lemme know and I'll try to get a price tag on it for you. :)

Bumpin'. :3

I really should take the time to make a well-composed list for prices, though.. Perhaps over the weekend.

I have at least 3 or 4 new games to add to it, too, later tonight. A few visual novels. :3

Last edited:
Updated. Finally added everything I've had sitting around for the past week.

I'll start working on some kind of price guide later tonight after I finish my essay. x: lol.

Updated! Rough prices have been added.

There's a second page now to list them by TBT value in increments of 250, from 500 up to 1,500, and a separate one at the end which I will use for higher and lower priced games.

Though I only have things in the 500-1k columns for now.

Last edited:
Free bump :)

Also, CS:GO is 14.99, I think. I don't want to request it yet since I definitely don't have enough BTB, but how much would I have to pay in BTB for it?

EDIT: I think it's around 625 BTB which means HOORAY I CAN AFFORD IT

Last edited:
^ PM'd. :)

Morning bump!

I started adding some new games last night and stopped halfway through, lol. But they're all in now, on both sheets.

Last edited:
Hello!!!

How much are you looking for, for Life is Strange? ^^
I was going to add it to my wishlist thread, but I noticed you were selling it, so I thought I'd ask! :3

^ Sold, and thank you again! Messaged starlite over Steam. c:

Now it's just the one copy I have set aside for princess kelsey, who requested it in the first place on page 5.

Hi again,

I checked the excel spreadsheet again and noticed that you added Evoland. How much would you sell Evoland for? It looks like a pretty good game, and i've been thinking about getting it for a while. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back