Shop Dusty's Extra Steam Games - Requests are closed atm. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again,

I checked the excel spreadsheet again and noticed that you added Evoland. How much would you sell Evoland for? It looks like a pretty good game, and i've been thinking about getting it for a while. :)

ohman, it is such a good game. I love parody games.

I just moved it into the 750 TBT column. Thank you for bringing that up, actually. :) Apparently I had it in the 1k slot and I'm not really sure why, it's not that expensive a game, lol.

Honestly I'd say anywhere between 650 and 750 would be fair for it. c:

Ok then. Thanks! I'll think about it. Right now, I have around 540TBT, but I've also been thinking about using my TBT to buy four-leaf clovers from people for ACNL. I'll save up some more TBT, and if I decide to buy Evoland, i'll ask! :)

Alrighty!

I'll set it aside for you in the meantime, then. Just in case! :) Just let me know whenever you're ready, or if you decide against it. no rush! c:

And as an aside, I will be back after 3-5PM EST - my father "needs" to play Resident Evil, lol.

Last edited:
Afternoon break bump!

I just finished up the first episode of Life is Strange. I was really expecting to dislike it, because angsty teens, but it was much better than I expected. Might celebrate by buying another copy or two to trade. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back