• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

E3: Nintendo's Software Showcase to be 3DS Exclusive

Sam

Resident Coldplayer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/30434

Nintendo World Report
has announced that Nintendo's Software showcase is to be 3DS exclusive!

This is good news for any of you (like me!) that are praying for AC.3DS info, or even a releade date.

The conference is on Wednesday 6th June at 6pm. Or for those of you on GMT (again, like me.) it will be on Thursday 7th June at 1am. Discuss!

:D

Last edited:
irdc about this.

I'm happy it's a 3D exclusive conference, but i'm not that excited. I've waited like 2 years for AC3DS idc how much longer i have to wait.

But i'll tune in hopef

Looks like I'm staying up till like 2 am tomorrow then...
But anyway this is good news, hopefully we'll get more information on AC3DS than we originally thought. If not, there's still the Roundtable Discussion too :D

Looks like I'm staying up till like 2 am tomorrow then...
But anyway this is good news, hopefully we'll get more information on AC3DS than we originally thought. If not, there's still the Roundtable Discussion too :D

What roundtable discussion is this? I heard about one but apparently it's only meant to talk about the hardware of the Wii U. But you know the funny fact is that the hardware producer of the Wii U is the same producer of animal crossing :L

Im not sure when it is, but there's usually a round table discussion around the time of e3 isn't there? Last year they mentioned AC for about 20 minutes, I was just wondering whether they'd be doing the same this year since we're getting so close to Fall...
Oh really, I didn't know that :eek:

yeah there's round table, Justin posted it somewhere

Was AC3DS supposed to be mentioned at E3? I missed it and NONE of of video links to re-watch it are working..

It was mostly about the Wii U with a brief mention of Luigi's Mansion, Paper Mario and Super Mario Brothers 2 for the 3DS. The main 3DS information will be tomorrow at the software showcase.:)

Hmm I'm not too sure to be honest, it's at 6pm PDT which is 2am GMT :)
Not sure about EST though...

Last edited:
No, people are getting confused. The roundtable is at 7.30am GMT tomorrow. The SOFTWARE SHOWCASE is at 2.00am GMT the next day...

Yes, I know.
But I'm treating the 2am one as tomorrow since I won't be going asleep till after it...

when is the soft ware showcase in GMT +10 time?

I'm expecting Katsuya Eguchi to make an appearance tomorrow to talk about animal crossing. I mean the reason he's really at e3 this year is to talk about the Wii U (which he is the software producer) and definitely animal crossing 3ds (since he's the producer of the game). I'm so excited if he's making a live appearance because last time animal crossing (city folk in e3 2008) was showcased it was only a pre-recorded video of him talking about the game. Live talk/appearance is just so much more exciting.

when is the soft ware showcase in GMT +10 time?

I thiiiiiiink, if I'm looking at the right time, it'd be 11am, Thursday 7th of June. c:
Sucks how I'll be at school writing an essay on Romeo & Juliet though, so no live-streams or nothin' fer me |D

yeah that's what i thought.

i finish school, at noon then so i'll get home just after it finishes :)

I'm so excited, only 14 more hours to go before its a late night for us people in the UK haha, its a shame some of you are at school when the showcase is on.. I'm lucky here in the UK we are currently on half term so I'm off this week :D hoping theres lots of new info and a release date for us :) has there already been a roundtable this morning? If so are there any YouTube links or anything to watch it on? Thanks

I am not sure whether I should watch the Nintendo 3DS Software Showcase due to two reasons...

1. It is on at 1am-2am GMT
2. I might be disappointed as knowing my luck, AC 3DS might not even be mentioned...

Back