• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

E3: Nintendo's Software Showcase to be 3DS Exclusive

I am not sure whether I should watch the Nintendo 3DS Software Showcase due to two reasons...

1. It is on at 1am-2am GMT
2. I might be disappointed as knowing my luck, AC 3DS might not even be mentioned...

I'm sure that Nintendo will mention it. we might be given an ACTUAL release date, or atleast I hope so. Having also gotten a glance at the AC logo in the background - they'll announce alot of 3DS games. Perhaps we get new footage?

I'm sure that Nintendo will mention it. we might be given an ACTUAL release date, or atleast I hope so. Having also gotten a glance at the AC logo in the background - they'll announce alot of 3DS games. Perhaps we get new footage?
I believe what I said was a bit silly, but it's getting on my nerves that I REALLY want this game as it looks like it COULD possibly slightly rival Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube. (Which is my FAVOURITE one in the series)

I really hope they give us a lot of news about AC:3DS. They should, since it's been two years since they announced it, and this is the year it's finally coming out. I want a title, a release date and hopefully some new screenshots/trailers.

Well I was desperately hoping to watch a lot of E3 this year but alas, I failed in my quest to find a live online stream of all the major presentations. (not just of Ninty, but they were my main focus)

For being one of The gaming events of the year im upset to not find a live stream and watching it afterwards takes out all of the magic for me so I guess ill just wait for someone to post the details on here :p

Back on topic , there should be at least 5 mins of AC stuff as for a 3DS presentation and AC being one of the heavy hitters and there should be lots of juicy teasers and such :))

I'm confused. I read somewhere that only a Mario game, LM Dark Moon, and Paper Mario: SS will be shown. Or was this just for before? And are they showing it on G4? Because they don't seem to be talking about it at all...
Fingers crossed for Animal Crossing, hopefully Zelda! :)

Edit - Will they also be showing trailers, or just gameplay?

I'm confused. I read somewhere that only a Mario game, LM Dark Moon, and Paper Mario: SS will be shown. Or was this just for before? And are they showing it on G4? Because they don't seem to be talking about it at all...
Fingers crossed for Animal Crossing, hopefully Zelda! :)

Edit - Will they also be showing trailers, or just gameplay?

They're showing more games as well, I saw Epic Mickey Power of illusions.

I think they'll show gameplay, cause I only saw gameplay for Epic Mickey, no trailer.

They haven't played it yet and they said the rest is going to be 3rd party games...

What!?? Okay, so this is year AC is coming out, and no info? And they're showing New Super Mario Bros. 2 now... IDRC about Super Mario 2, only AC3DS, Pokemon Dream Radar and a new Zelda.

EDIT: They're done, and NO AC! :( :( :( :(

Last edited:
I really want to know why AC was literally ignored. Not one mention of it. Not even listed as a game coming out. But surely the game is mostly done... wuuuut???

Nothing on Animal Crossing at all...the only good things there were Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Paper Mario Sticker Star, and NSMB2. No Animal Crossing..what a friggen disappointment.

I know, they showed like 20 titles that are coming out in the second half of the year but AC was NOT on there... they didn't mention it ONCE... but they said "and more" when the titles were there, so hopefully it is.... if it isn't til 2013, i'll cry.

Cant believe they didnt show AC, im starting to wonder weather this game is even being developed, up at 3am for nothing

Can't believe I've just sat up from 2am-3am waiting for news on animal crossing.
Big waste of time for me :/

Really Nintendo? What a fail. To think I wasted an hour of my day for AC, but ended up getting nothing.

I'm exhausted and I stay up till gone 3am to find out nothing about Animal Crossing? I'm so annoyed </3 It's got to be this year though guys, if it's coming out in Japan in Fall D:

Well, that was disappointing. Not even a mention of Animal Crossing whatsoever in the video. That probably means we're not going to get any info on Nintendo's site.

Back