• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

E3: Nintendo's Software Showcase to be 3DS Exclusive

Well, that was disappointing. Not even a mention of Animal Crossing whatsoever in the video. That probably means we're not going to get any info on Nintendo's site.

Completely forgot about Nintendo's site..
How long after the showcases is the information usually put up?

It needs to be this year or else! I mean its been in stinking development since before 3ds was released in the USA so its got to be done and they are just sitting around playin patty cake or its at least almost done! They prob aint just sittin around but still lol.

I've just sent an email about how livid I am that there was no Animal Crossing and I asked if there would be any news at all....hopefully I'll get a good response.........

And last year we were hoping for it to come out in Fall 2011... =(

I've just sent an email about how livid I am that there was no Animal Crossing and I asked if there would be any news at all....hopefully I'll get a good response.........

It's very unlikely you'll get any response. Nintendo passes up a lot of e-mails, from what I've heard.

Can I have the email please?

I know, it's 3am here but I can tell I'm gonna be in such a cruddy mood later </3
hahaa same, but then again after a good sleep I'll probably not be as mad, the tiredness is starting to hit me, but if we were given new information I'd be hyper and would probably stay up all night. :/

They said Fall in Japan. AC is released worldwide around the same time. I would still bet on Fall 2012. This is just odd, though.

They usually release them all the same month every time there's a new game, and the past 3 have been in the fall... so hopefully it's this fall. but i was just on nintendo's website and saw not a single thing about ac3ds, if anyone sees something, post a link? And what's nintendo's email...?

Isn't this year like AC's 10th year anniversary? Would make sense if they brought out AC3DS this year...

Why are they being so secretive about it? Damn. My whole day was ruined...luckily both NSMB, Paper Mario SS, and Luigi's Mansion saved it for me. Especially PMSS!

Maybe they're planning a...what are they called? Like where they make video sharing important news and they post it up to the web? Yeah well anyway.. Maybe they wanted the AC fans to think there was no new info but then like a week or two after e3 they do one of them and shock us all?
Probably not, ignore me I'm tired..

Maybe they're planning a...what are they called? Like where they make video sharing important news and they post it up to the web? Yeah well anyway.. Maybe they wanted the AC fans to think there was no new info but then like a week or two after e3 they do one of them and shock us all?
Probably not, ignore me I'm tired..

i seriously wish!!! what about that round table coming up? when is that?

Back