• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

E3: Nintendo's Software Showcase to be 3DS Exclusive

I really hope that this is the case. If nintendo was to do another Direct broadcast in the next month or two and give us a definite year or even month about animal crossing, that would be awesome.
apparently there is something in August

I hope that is true. There's always the TGS. Surely they will show something there, if they keep a fall release window.

I hope that is true. There's always the TGS. Surely they will show something there, if they keep a fall release window.

This this this. Since the game is slated for fall release tokyo game show would be the best time to showcase the game since it happens in september the start of fall.

I'll repeat what I said in the other thread:

There definitely is not any officially announced conference in August. However, it's a very good assumption considering Nintendo usually does hold some form of a conference in the August/September timeframe. Also, Nintendo Directs are usually held every two or three months lately so one in August is expected.

TLDR: Not for sure but based on history, there probably will be.

is it still too late to complain about animal crossing not being showcased in e3?

AnimalCrossing2012E3.jpg

LOOOOOL

At the most AC 3D will probably come to the US very early 2013, because if it was coming out in 2012, E3 2012 would probably tell us more. It only makes sense, because it's coming in fall for Japan, so it should come early 2013.
UNLESS... it becomes a Holiday 2012 game for US and UK/EU.

Back