• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

E3: Nintendo's Software Showcase to be 3DS Exclusive

No need. Seen it. They're treating it as if AC:3DS was given the same fate of Mega Man Legends 3. Not to be rude, but what impatient whiners, what would they accomplish by cutting trees down?

They aren't actually cut because we powered off and didn't save. That was us, not "they" lol. It's just a video we did for fun, lighten up.

No need. Seen it. They're treating it as if AC:3DS was given the same fate of Mega Man Legends 3. Not to be rude, but what impatient whiners, what would they accomplish by cutting trees down?

are you stupid? they're not even trying to accomplish anything they're just expressing their feelings in a fun way. what do you think they're trying to accomplish? you think they're gonna send this video to nintendo and try to blackmail them? at least the video was more entertaining than all the rest of people sending comments demanding for animal crossing -.-

At the most AC 3D will probably come to the US very early 2013, because if it was coming out in 2012, E3 2012 would probably tell us more. It only makes sense, because it's coming in fall for Japan, so it should come early 2013.

Last edited:
At the most AC 3D will probably come the US very early 2013, because if it was coming out in 2012, E3 2012 would probably tell us more. It only makes sense, because it's coming in fall for Japan, so it should come early 2013.

yes we already came to that conclusion after the end of e3

At the most AC 3D will probably come to the US very early 2013, because if it was coming out in 2012, E3 2012 would probably tell us more. It only makes sense, because it's coming in fall for Japan, so it should come early 2013.

where's the logic in this?
if it comes out early next year it still would have been shown at E3

I understand your point but your logic, no

where's the logic in this?
if it comes out early next year it still would have been shown at E3

I understand your point but your logic, no

What are you suggesting? That the game will come out in the second half of the year? ==

no, i wasn't suggesting anything, his post just wasnt logical

Well... since nintendo's fiscal year ends at 2013 march (correct me if I'm wrong) and plus the fact that the game hasn't been mentioned in e3 probably means there's no plans to release it before that date.

They aren't actually cut because we powered off and didn't save. That was us, not "they" lol. It's just a video we did for fun, lighten up.

Oh. Sorry about that. In the midst of things, I couldn't tell the difference.

are you stupid? they're not even trying to accomplish anything they're just expressing their feelings in a fun way. what do you think they're trying to accomplish? you think they're gonna send this video to nintendo and try to blackmail them? at least the video was more entertaining than all the rest of people sending comments demanding for animal crossing -.-

Well pardon me. Poes' Law had applied to me with this case because I got really tried of people complaining about it. The fact that Nintendo didn't confirm it being delayed still has some hope in it. (I mean as if Reggie, Iwata, Eguchi, or someone else mentions it. Not a picture where they've might've ommited it by mistake or felt it was ready. It could be like Retro's project, it didn't got shown, doesn't mean it's scrapped.)

Well... since nintendo's fiscal year ends at 2013 march (correct me if I'm wrong) and plus the fact that the game hasn't been mentioned in e3 probably means there's no plans to release it before that date.

If they wanted to show more profit in their books they would haha. I don't think the fiscal year has anything to do with the release date to be honest

I honestly think (and you can disagree with me, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong) that the game will release in the fall. Maybe winter. Because most other release dates for other countries is the fall, all the past games have been released in the fall, and it's already been available to pre-order so it can't be TOO far away. I think they just haven't released much on it because theres been so much commotion with the Wii U and trying to get information out launching that, and all their new games for that AND newer 3DS games. Doesn't mean AC is postponed for anything; just because they haven't said anything, doesn't mean it's postponed. They just don't have anything to say.

I honestly think (and you can disagree with me, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong) that the game will release in the fall. Maybe winter. Because most other release dates for other countries is the fall, all the past games have been released in the fall, and it's already been available to pre-order so it can't be TOO far away. I think they just haven't released much on it because theres been so much commotion with the Wii U and trying to get information out launching that, and all their new games for that AND newer 3DS games. Doesn't mean AC is postponed for anything; just because they haven't said anything, doesn't mean it's postponed. They just don't have anything to say.

Fall for japan, possibly, but there's a chance that it won't be accurate anymore. And just because it's on pre-order mode doesn't really suggest anything. Animal crossing has been on pre-order mode since 2011 and look at what year it is now. It's only on pre-order not because it's going to be released soon but cus shops just want to make some quick easy money. Anyway the game won't be out this year, maybe not for japan but definitely for the rest of us. I've been waiting so long that i don't even care anymore.

Fall for japan, possibly, but there's a chance that it won't be accurate anymore. And just because it's on pre-order mode doesn't really suggest anything. Animal crossing has been on pre-order mode since 2011 and look at what year it is now. It's only on pre-order not because it's going to be released soon but cus shops just want to make some quick easy money. Anyway the game won't be out this year, maybe not for japan but definitely for the rest of us. I've been waiting so long that i don't even care anymore.

you could be right, and I see your point. I was just saying what I think.

this is me too.

If they'd have postponed it we'd know about it

this is me too.

If they'd have postponed it we'd know about it

I agree. We would've already been told if Animal Crossing got delayed. I don't mind a wait. You'ld get used to it playing games from a company that takes over a year to localize games.

I really hope that this is the case. If nintendo was to do another Direct broadcast in the next month or two and give us a definite year or even month about animal crossing, that would be awesome.

Back