• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

E3: Nintendo's Software Showcase to be 3DS Exclusive

I can't believe after 2 years they have nothing to show or talk about.

I guess Nintendo will release it when they wanna, I'm I sure I wouldn't do much good complaining about it

Not the answer I wanted, Nintendo....I don't care about a game that the console hasn't even been released for, I want the game for the console I already have:

-copied-

Dawn,
Thanks for contacting us. I can certainly understand your disappointment that Animal Crossing was not talked about further at the recent E3 conference. I?ll be certain to document your feedback and report that you want to see Animal Crossing released for the Nintendo 3DS to the appropriate departments here at Nintendo.* Believe me, we are every bit as excited as you are to learn more about what?s coming.* Eventually, we will pull back the curtain and share all the new and exciting details on our website (www.nintendo.com) but I?m unable to say when we might release more details to the public.

I want to make sure that you know that the Animal Crossing franchise is still very important to Nintendo, which is why it is one of the games featured in the upcoming Nintendo Land game for the Wii U (http://e3.nintendo.com/games/#/wiiu/nintendo-land). While I know this wasn?t the answer you were hoping for, I appreciate your enthusiasm for the Animal Crossing series.

Sincerely,
Shane O'Neil
Nintendo of America Inc.

I literally got the same exact email from them. Word for word.

Tbh, you can't blame Nintendo for doing a bit of marketing. They need to do it. Even though they have been able to stay on top of the gaming industry largely for a long time without having to do much, now they are beginning to slip so it is essential now that they really spend time and consideration into how they are going to market their products.

At the end of the day, Nintendo is a company, and needs to make money like any company, so people need to chill out and allow Nintendo to get on with being an economical system. Nintendo will release Animal Crossing when it will sell best, whenever that may be. I agree with Bidoof, there are other games to play. BLASPHEMY!

Okay guys calm down. Apparently gametrailers (the site that was at e3) is apparently going to have a live stream of their interview with Katsuya Eguchi (the producer of animal crossing & wii U). Well the interview is supposed to be about the Wii U but since gametrailers was bombarded with requests to ask about animal crossing 3DS they decided that they are going to ask him about what's going on with the game. However, I don't really know if this is true or not so check back on the animal crossing 3ds page in gametrailers today.

Source #1 : https://twitter.com/SideMission/status/210791177644032000

Source #2 : "I'm just going by the people at ACC talking about it. One guy says he emailed GT and they replied saying to check back at Animal Crossing 3DS Video Game | Reviews, Trailers & Interviews | GameTrailers.com for the interview when it goes live" - Animal crossing community. (This guy emailed gametrailers as well).

Okay guys calm down. Apparently gametrailers (the site that was at e3) is apparently going to have a live stream of their interview with Katsuya Eguchi (the producer of animal crossing & wii U). Well the interview is supposed to be about the Wii U but since gametrailers was bombarded with requests to ask about animal crossing 3DS they decided that they are going to ask him about what's going on with the game. However, I don't really know if this is true or not so check back on the animal crossing 3ds page in gametrailers today.

Source #2 : "I'm just going by the people at ACC talking about it. One guy says he emailed GT and they replied saying to check back at Animal Crossing 3DS Video Game | Reviews, Trailers & Interviews | GameTrailers.com for the interview when it goes live" - Animal crossing community. (This guy emailed gametrailers as well).

Any idea when the interview may happen?

Not the answer I wanted, Nintendo....I don't care about a game that the console hasn't even been released for, I want the game for the console I already have:

-copied-

Dawn,
Thanks for contacting us. I can certainly understand your disappointment that Animal Crossing was not talked about further at the recent E3 conference. I’ll be certain to document your feedback and report that you want to see Animal Crossing released for the Nintendo 3DS to the appropriate departments here at Nintendo.* Believe me, we are every bit as excited as you are to learn more about what’s coming.* Eventually, we will pull back the curtain and share all the new and exciting details on our website (www.nintendo.com) but I’m unable to say when we might release more details to the public.

I want to make sure that you know that the Animal Crossing franchise is still very important to Nintendo, which is why it is one of the games featured in the upcoming Nintendo Land game for the Wii U (http://e3.nintendo.com/games/#/wiiu/nintendo-land). While I know this wasn’t the answer you were hoping for, I appreciate your enthusiasm for the Animal Crossing series.

Sincerely,
Shane O'Neil
Nintendo of America Inc.
Because like I said, Nintendo America < Nintendo Japan

sorry i was just speaking my opinion, and I only said it that once
more like 50

I can't believe after 2 years they have nothing to show or talk about.
get believing

I guess Nintendo will release it when they wanna, I'm I sure I wouldn't do much good complaining about it
yes this.

I literally got the same exact email from them. Word for word.
well duh everyones complaining about it obv they're gonna send the exact same thing because they're getting ****ty at people not having patience.

Tbh, you can't blame Nintendo for doing a bit of marketing. They need to do it. Even though they have been able to stay on top of the gaming industry largely for a long time without having to do much, now they are beginning to slip so it is essential now that they really spend time and consideration into how they are going to market their products.

At the end of the day, Nintendo is a company, and needs to make money like any company, so people need to chill out and allow Nintendo to get on with being an economical system. Nintendo will release Animal Crossing when it will sell best, whenever that may be. I agree with Bidoof, there are other games to play. BLASPHEMY!
this

I did too. they're getting so much emails for it probably, they they made one to send back to al of them.
duh

good

Makes you wonder. There was no news of it at E3. Only news Animal Crossing got in 2012 was at a Nintendo Direct where Mr. Iwata said it'ld be released this fall, and it'ld start to update on it on a regular basis..... And Scott did mention "and more." Makes it sound like low prioirty, so are they holding it out and saving it for the Summer?

Nintendo must've been swamped with all the e-mails in regards to it.

Any idea when the interview may happen?

I have no idea when it's going to happen. They said "today" so I'm guessing it will come eventually. What I do know is that it's real, they are interviewing Mr. Eguchi. And from all the emails gametrailers received they're definitely gonna ask him about how animal crossing 3ds is going. Here's another tweet from them asking followers what sort of questions they should ask him:

https://twitter.com/SideMission/status/210747688789094401

Definitely expect questions about animal crossing 3ds but... how he would answer will be a completely different story. For all I know Mr. Eguchi could just reply with "no comment, next question please" :/

I have no idea when it's going to happen. They said "today" so I'm guessing it will come eventually. What I do know is that it's real, they are interviewing Mr. Eguchi. And from all the emails gametrailers received they're definitely gonna ask him about how animal crossing 3ds is going. Here's another tweet from them asking followers what sort of questions they should ask him:

Definitely expect questions about animal crossing 3ds but... how he would answer will be a completely different story. For all I know Mr. Eguchi could just reply with "no comment, next question please" :/

cool

Makes you wonder. There was no news of it at E3. Only news Animal Crossing got in 2012 was at a Nintendo Direct where Mr. Iwata said it'ld be released this fall, and it'ld start to update on it on a regular basis..... And Scott did mention "and more." Makes it sound like low prioirty, so are they holding it out and saving it for the Summer?

Nintendo must've been swamped with all the e-mails in regards to it.

I know their Facebook page is swamped with it.

That's great then :-D

Hey all, the ACCityFolk channel will have a new video tonight. It's in SockHead's town and about AC3DS. I'll post it in the ACCF board when it's uploaded.

Hey all, the ACCityFolk channel will have a new video tonight. It's in SockHead's town and about AC3DS. I'll post it in the ACCF board when it's uploaded.

Sacrifices to the Nintendo gods must be made.

No need. Seen it. They're treating it as if AC:3DS was given the same fate of Mega Man Legends 3. Not to be rude, but what impatient whiners, what would they accomplish by cutting trees down?

Back