• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Enchanted Elixirs - Ended!

Round 2: the good jar!

Humans sadly have no way to physically fly, so this exlixir is to help grow your own wings!! :D (White fluff, angel statue, dream catcher)

Have them all in a jar, and get a balloon and tie it around the jar. Hold it close before saying:

'Feathers and charcoal,
Dust and wind,
Let me fly through the sky'

Let the wind carry it until you cannot see it. And over the next few days, you should get your wings!!
You can crush all the items in the jar and drink it with holy water, but expect the wings to give you pain for a few days.

angel.jpg

🌹🦄🍃 the elixir of zinnia 🍃🦄🌹

with the enchanted forest’s exit continuing to come into view, you almost don’t notice the small mason jar that has appeared beneath a nearby flower. thinking it odd but deciding to otherwise ignore it, you go to walk past it when suddenly, a gentle tapping sound reaches your ears. knowing exactly where it’s coming from, you approach the jar and inspect it more closely. inside is a bed of roses, an almost barren tree and miscellaneous other pieces of nature — and a seemingly trapped unicorn.

now that she has your attention, the unicorn’s tapping against the glass becomes more persistent, her mouth moving but no audible sound coming out. you quickly untwist the jar’s lid, and as soon as it’s off, the unicorn comes flying out.

her eyes fill with gratitude and her mouth continues to move, but all that comes out is wispy neighing. your expression contorts to one of confusion. realizing that you can’t understand her, she nods once before her horn begins to glow. the shimmery golden light emerging from her is blinding, but you can’t bring yourself to look away.

once the light fades, the unicorn attempts to speak with you again. “is this better?”

“yes. how can i understand you now? what did that glow do?” you question.

“i’ve given you the ability to communicate with and understand all animals, mythical or not,” the unicorn explains, beginning to fly away, “consider it a gift as thanks for freeing me. use it wisely!”

1DACC242-F6BD-4718-90D5-AC522C3609FF.jpeg

🌹🦄🍃 how is it activated? 🍃🦄🌹
by opening the jar and freeing the unicorn inside.

🌹🦄🍃 what are its effects? 🍃🦄🌹
the ability to understand and communicate with all animals.
1661533576283.jpeg

note: i named this one after zinnia huit, a character from one of my favourite childhood book series the sisters 8, as she also had the power to communicate with animals. <3

AB524B2C-6A39-4903-9D1E-DDF0A2B70877.jpeg

“Paradise Blue”

Dab a little bit of this elixer on your forehead before you go to sleep, and you will sleep with dreams of blue. You will be transported to a magical beautiful land full of exotic blue flowers and adorable little blue creatures. Your worries for the next day will all have disappeared.

Forest Friends

By swirling the contents, become the next Snow White!
The contents of the jar allow for the person swirling the contents to
immediate befriend and understand any animal!

1661550779840.jpeg

1661550858168.jpeg
you can't really tell in the first photo but there are 2 frogs wearing crowns, a duck, a blue glass bird, and a chicken (?) in the photo

My good elixr is the Potion of Summer Butterflies. Once created, you release the butterfly from the bottle to activate it. Then, you gain a butterfly companion for a while, who will follow you and find magical trinkets for you (the butterfly won't carry them, of course, just signal to you where they are so you can pick them up yourself.)
20220826_151554.jpg

C7-FA80-D1-43-B9-4171-B8-AB-558-FD360575-C.jpg

The Potion of the Ocean is a collection of magical seashells picked from a mermaid grotto. To activate, shake vigorously until the shells become a powder, then sprinkle onto your tongue to gain the power to breathe underwater.

Firefly Jar

These fireflies, imbued with the healing energy of magic crystals, have the ability to grant you peace of mind. To activate, give the jar a gentle shake until the fireflies glow. Then hold it to your heart and whisper the matters that trouble you. Release the lid, and as the fireflies disperse into the air, so too will your anxieties.

Jar 2.jpg

The Pegasus Flight Elixir
tempImageyE9Dex.jpg

Ever wondered what it's like to fly? Well, this elixir can you give you the opportunity! All you need is some clouds (or cotton balls I guess...), a pegasus figurine, and a glittering diamond/crystal. When done, bring sunlight towards the diamond/crystal (but really, a flashlight can do...) and make a wish for flight. If granted, you will be given a temporary gift of flight. But if you're really lucky, you'll be visited by the pegasus itself who will be willing to offer you a ride, but only the pure and worthy would be lucky enough.​

Would it be ok to post the evil elixir even though round one is over? I know it wouldn’t get any tickets, but I missed out on round one and would like to post one just for fun.

My elixir is activated by painting your nails with a colour that’s not in the elixir and dipping them into the elixir jar. The effect is that you can change your nails to whatever colour you want without taking off and reapplying nail colour!
IMG_9507.jpg

🌿Elixir of New Roots:🌿
elixer2.2.jpg

This elixir, activated by opening the jar and rubbing the contents on the desired area, promotes new rapid growth and bloom in plants, increasing their growth speed by up to 100x, depending on how long it has been left to mature. Also evidence that it promotes growth of other living creatures, and can aid in healing, however effect is less potent than on plants.

Back