• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ethereal Ensembles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took me a little bit, but here it is =33

Profile picture and signature both display forest silhouettes against the backdrop of the night sky. For the story I'd been planning ((that I now have a bunch of mentions of and no reason to write anymore TT_TT)) Azzy discovers that she is the lost Moon Princess and ventures into the Enchanted Forest, known as the Twilight Forest. She begins by seeking the guidance and protection of Celeste, the Star Guardian who lends her the stars to guide her both to the forest and to the grove of lilies. With the proper ceremony she communicates with the Gyroids of the Forest and gains their aid. She also faces the whims of Illiana the imp, who can't decide if she wants to help or hinder. So, the lunar thing was kinda important and thus the prominence of the sky in the pictures...

Oh well. *shrugs*

Ya girl had to go with Titania from FFXIV, ‘cause everyone is running her trial constantly for the rare drop. 😆

Also I spent waaaaaaay longer picking out colours for the words in my signature. ;w;

Re-entry

Swan lake is an enchanted lake of tears hidden deep in the forest, where the evil sorcerer Rothbart has turned ill-fated girls into swans - they can only take their human form at night. If you find yourself here, only a pledge of true love will break the curse.

However, beware the black swan - a shape shifter, she can appear in your image and steal your lover for herself!

Finally got around to doing this!

Happy Friday! I've now reviewed all of the entries up to this post.

You should have either received 10 participation tickets if your entry was accepted, or have a PM from me if it was not. If you received neither, please reach out to me! If you received a PM from me and need to resubmit, please create a new post in this thread - I will not be re-checking entries prior to this post.

If you need to resubmit, or you have not yet posted, you have approximately 34 hours left to do so before submissions close!

One final reminder - your entire signature must be under 250 pixels tall! If your picture is exactly 250 pixels tall and you add text or a spoiler tag underneath, it's now too tall. If you need help, check out The Signature Guide.

Here's my entry! ^^ Pfp was drawn by me, and the sig was done by me and @/Coturnix!

IMG_3159.png

Posting here for my entry. Poppy is the sweetest witch in the enchanted forest.

(Also please let me know if my signature is not an ok height / dimensions)

I would like to submit this as my entry. Note, I can NOT see my signature but it should be a Spyro signature. The avatar was made for the faire so what better to enter it as the avatar that has the spirit of the faire! The Spyro is a perfect feel of fantasy and I absolutely love it. If either of these don’t work, please notify as soon as possible! I also like that the two complement each other in the same theming 🏰🌳🧚‍♀️🧌🌠🌌🌾🌷💜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back