• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

or, idk might bring back the thread in the future, maybe. it just feel kinda hopeless just bumping 56 times a day with nothing. But yeah if anyone sells theirs lmk I suppose.

remember how much candies were in demand before/after halloween??
that was a fun time

what was the candy halloween event like? also, does anyone know how many classic eggs were released in 2013 and how rare they are? fingers crossed i'll find one soon

what was the candy halloween event like?

Don't even get me bloody started. It was a silent Black Friday which made it that bit more frustrating.
I remember when we were all in the IRC and there was that mad pause when the timer finally went down to 0 and Justin was the only one left in there :')

I also remember some of us sent spooky voice clips in of us saying "candy". Spooks

holy crap didnt recongnize u kira bc of ur avatar.

=

i made a terrible mistake first candy restock by waiting until the sidebar finished saying 'adding to cart' instead of clicking and going. rip me.

holy crap didnt recongnize u kira bc of ur avatar.

=

i made a terrible mistake first candy restock by waiting until the sidebar finished saying 'adding to cart' instead of clicking and going. rip me.

yeah just got unbanned like an hour ago after my 6th ban since september lol

Back