• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I've never even experienced a restock battle before and I'm already scared o-o

I have. I always kept failing over the green and blue candies, but I won a chocolate cake one. It didn't lag on me when I tried to get one. I also won the peach one, but I sold it an an inflated price.

The site is really laggy when a restock occurs. That's what happens.

I have. I always kept failing over the green and blue candies, but I won a chocolate cake one. It didn't lag on me when I tried to get one. I also won the peach one, but I sold it an an inflated price.

The site is really laggy when a restock occurs. That's what happens.

Not always laggy when a restock occurs, I remember one time when I got a peach collectible in January that it was there for at least 2 minutes, as I was actually deciding if I wanted to buy it or not.

I remember actually being able to buy one of the summer collectables when they were stocked lmao

Not always laggy when a restock occurs, I remember one time when I got a peach collectible in January that it was there for at least 2 minutes, as I was actually deciding if I wanted to buy it or not.

why would you debate on gettin it tho
i mean
cmon its a peach

=

so best way to raise prices is to hold an auction? seems bout right

DAM double post lmao
why y do this, tbt.

uhh anyways @jobby i have a chocolate cake + peach yet i havent gone thru bad restock periods other than halloween. and even then, i was tryin for green candy at most

Last edited:
Does the price of shop collectables go back down because of restocks? (Bc more people have them)

its... possible? idk. it really depends on the collectible. i mean, price of peaches might stay same but yellow candy aint going to go up

which reminds me
which collectible seems to be the most worthless. like ive always saw pears as less than oranges for some reason but yellow candy is in that range.

Last edited:
its... possible? idk. it really depends on the collectible. i mean, price of peaches might stay same but yellow candy aint going to go up

I have noob-collectable syndrome but do they restock a lot of peaches/ other shop items when they do restock?

itll usually be just a few because staff wants people to suffer

Yeah, that's true. Because of this, I want something more than my collectible ideas to be accepted or rare collectibles like the green pinwheel and rainbow feather. I'm not telling you what it is, but it has nothing to do with this site.

Question but how often do the Japanese letters restock?

im totally new to the collectible thing so excuse me lol but is there any way to know when the next collectible will restock?
or is it just sorta a random thing?

It seems like they restock when there are events going on. o: (I'm new to it too).

It seems like they restock when there are events going on. o: (I'm new to it too).

ooh so there's usually no spontaneous restocks? xD
i get worried that'll miss a restock or somethin bc i never really know when it happens tbh

Last edited:
Back