• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

ooh so there's usually no spontaneous restocks? xD
i get worried that'll miss a restock or somethin bc i never really know when it happens tbh

Sometimes they'll restock just for fun (or to troll us :p), but usually there will be a restock during events.

talking about fair i hope there will be on so i can go for a white feather.. noone seems to be selling now so Dx (and im too poor *cough* game codes *cough*

talking about fair i hope there will be on so i can go for a white feather.. noone seems to be selling now so Dx (and im too poor *cough* game codes *cough*

people are greedy like that tbh I doubt you'll ever get it people always want high prices for these pixels

oh wb lol.

yeah they are generally easier around fair time though but yes they are.

oh trololo i will consider but just letting you know peeps with game codes gets VIP place in the queue. pretty much they dont say it directly but you get it.

oh wb lol.

yeah they are generally easier around fair time though but yes they are.

oh trololo i will consider but just letting you know peeps with game codes gets VIP place in the queue. pretty much they dont say it directly but you get it.

you won't be seeing much waluigi eggs in the marketplace in like 3 months bc the people that have them go inactive and I've got 12 which I'm not selling bc I'll probably get banned again which is my plan bc it's so easy to get banned on this forum

Last edited:
dont care for wah eggs tbh only reason i wanted them was to add to my fund honestly cause i could pretty much only get one

(yes im a bitter old hag but some people just.. it's pixels like go buy your games)

dont care for wah eggs tbh only reason i wanted them was to add to my fund honestly cause i could pretty much only get one

(yes im a bitter old hag but some people just.. it's pixels like go buy your games)

I could have got 3 waluigi eggs directly from the shop if I didn't get myself banned. Apparently for 'cheating' lol bs I didn't cheat anyway.

well a lot of people got banned during the event and that's for themselves i dont judge anyone.

o well next winter.

*shrugs*

anyways they should update their guidelines on what's real life currency or not. like Eshop and similar cards are obv. real life since you need to buy them but tbh some game trading seems fishy.

well personally I think users shouldn't be allowed to buy or sell stuff via pms it's just all too secretive and it makes me feel uneasy especially since they don't want to be known idk maybe just me

Last edited:
I don't mind that but I get your point I guess.

tbh btb seems useless nowadays unless you want to catch restocks.. so idk why am i even trying :/

I don't mind that but I get your point I guess.

tbh btb seems useless nowadays unless you want to catch restocks.. so idk why am i even trying :/

You should give it to me then :p

Haha uhh maybe work out a deal with a download code seller and once you find someone for a white feather you give them the code amd remaining btb?

Last edited:
i could do that or three way but really some people and dl codes are taking it too far

still idk if i should just shoot for pokeball or smth else and wait for next fair or something

Yeah I've seen some go for 26-27k so would be more realistic, and it'd look cool :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

and depending on dates i could later go for green/red candies to stuck in between them or something.

that's actually a good idea.

well personally I think users shouldn't be allowed to buy or sell stuff via pms it's just all too secretive and it makes me feel uneasy especially since they don't want to be known idk maybe just me

Odd. I got harassed by someone last year who was trying to pressure me via PM into buying their collectibles/selling them mine, but I couldn't do anything about it since it's technically not against the rules. Then they finally dug themselves into a hole when they offered a $10 eShop card to me and someone else for an absurd amount of TBT.
Least be discreet about your needs lol

Odd. I got harassed by someone last year who was trying to pressure me via PM into buying their collectibles/selling them mine, but I couldn't do anything about it since it's technically not against the rules. Then they finally dug themselves into a hole when they offered a $10 eShop card to me and someone else for an absurd amount of TBT.
Least be discreet about your needs lol

lol god this. i kept getting eshop card stalkers last year. it's like dude eshop cards are technically against the rules

and depending on dates i could later go for green/red candies to stuck in between them or something.

Then next will be feathers and you'll be color-coordinating them like I did. :p

Anyway, good luck getting a red pinwheel! :)

Back