• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Ahem... at the risk of being show-y, I would like to present my new line-up! Took me 5 months and more than 10,000 TBT to make it happen. And many, many random emails to unsuspecting forum peeps (most of whom were very nice when telling me no!)

Am pretty happy. For now, anyway, lol.

Ahem... at the risk of being show-y, I would like to present my new line-up! Took me 5 months and more than 10,000 TBT to make it happen. And many, many random emails to unsuspecting forum peeps (most of whom were very nice when telling me no!)

I love it! It's so bright and pretty. Congrats :,D

Regular cakes are running low in stock again. There's 116 left. When I first joined TBT, there was more than that in stock, and I remembered when the cakes were out of stock.

It looks awesome, congratulations! :)

I love the way the yellow in the popsicles co-ordinates with the feathers, and the way the sky from the popsicle BG seems to seamlessly flow into the yellow feather BG.

ooooh looks so good!

Thank you everyone! If anyone would appreciate the effort/coordination, I figured the regulars on this thread would, lol. :)

Thank you everyone! If anyone would appreciate the effort/coordination, I figured the regulars on this thread would, lol. :)

Congrats, it looks amazing and I love how the cloud and beach backgrounds go really well together :D

Last edited:

oh wow! i just realized the thing about the backgrounds too! how cool is that :D
super great job though, i could have never done that :x

Looks fantastic! The colors look great together! Congrats!

Back