• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Are the birthstones available to purchase all month long? For example, I really would love to buy the June birthstone on my birthday which is June 20. Would it be sold out by then?

Ooh that's clever. I wish I'd thought of doing that when I bought my birthstone (emerald).

BALL IS LIFE BRUH...

Loving it as much it's pretty to look at. And to celebrate I play too much AS ^^

Well, that was quick, LOL. Congratulations!!! (Maybe there's still hope I'll have one myself as well one day, haha.) Looking good so far, I hope you'll get more candy soon!

Last edited:
Yeah I had the dough and they agreed to sell so ^_^ Thank you :D

Yeah me too, would be cool with candies in between them and best of luck to you as well :)

i don't think there is enough collectible events. I would like to see more if possible. (COFFEE COLLECTIBLE!!! plz?)

I thought I heard somewhere the birthstones were leaving after August? Kinda breaks my heart of getting a December one on my birthday because I missed this past month. ;_;
Maybe I'll try and get an April on my father's birthday though if I remember - the diamond birthstone is really nice anyway

I thought I heard somewhere the birthstones were leaving after August? Kinda breaks my heart of getting a December one on my birthday because I missed this past month. ;_;
Maybe I'll try and get an April on my father's birthday though if I remember - the diamond birthstone is really nice anyway
This is true, they are leaving in August.
You could trying buying a December Birthstone at the TBT Marketplace, if you want to give it a go.

Good I never got into collecting them, though.

Oh well, need three more candies now wish me luck ;o;

Missing Collectibles... That's something nice to wake up to. XD

So how's ye old spam chat now that easter and apple hype calmed down?

Thanks. :D

Sure is, I haven't seen many with Pokeball + a lot of candies though :p

Might host a giveaway with those hidden candies. I feel bad selling them but then I can't use them either since they'd mess up.

Also, damn I'm tempted to try and save up for another Pok?ball (or if they will have another event) cause it'd look cool in both ends.

WHAT THE HELL BIRTHSTONES ARE GOING AWAY
i didnt even get to buy a birthday one sob

=

why r ppl concerned bout collectible lineups anyways

Back