• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

honestly had no idea lmao.
Idek who Kira is xD

In that case, here:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...y-note-and-feedback-after-2-years-on-the-site

Iirc at least 10+ pages of this Restock discussion thread have been deleted because of their...extremely negative behavior, to put it politely and mildly.

The last incident here brought Justin/Kaiaa here to temp closed the thread, while removing many pages of content because the aforementioned fine member who loves to apologize returned after a ban, and immediately resume the drama.
It's a regular rinse-and-repeat sight. ^.^

Are the birthstones available to purchase all month long? For example, I really would love to buy the June birthstone on my birthday which is June 20. Would it be sold out by then?

Are the birthstones available to purchase all month long? For example, I really would love to buy the June birthstone on my birthday which is June 20. Would it be sold out by then?

There's an unlimited stock of birthstones during the month they're sold, so you don't have to worry about them being sold out.

Yeah, you can only have one of each though.

Glad I went for Pok?ball though, it's looking good and hope I can stuff some candy in between :3

Back