• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Well I was at school anyways so... :mad:

And I was on the treadmill at the time. Don't worry though, I can try to get you a chocolate cake like what I did to ellabella12345.

By the way, I'm ready to adopt an apple collectible for my line-up. A well-behaved one.

Last edited:
apples are awesome

yes i need a cake. mostly cause aesthetics of the bg's as long as it goes after 31st october last year

Took long enough! Hehe

Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to have new collectibles like cake put up and never even know about it. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see lots of people with their sidebars completely covered with the same Items. Some of us also like helping others on here and do NICE things, Greed is not NICE.

Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to have new collectibles like cake put up and never even know about it. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see lots of people with their sidebars completely covered with the same Items. Some of us also like helping others on here and do NICE things, Greed is not NICE.

yo i completely agree w/this

Last edited:

My thoughts exactly. :( I get it's fun to tease but with all recent inflations, nah

It was just one chocolate cake. Sometimes collectibles are restocked randomly without notice.

Also nice copypasta Jav lel

Back