• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

it was literally sold out as soon as i pressed confirm lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

guys that actually took 7 seconds

Aw yisss I bought a ticket and it looks really nice on my sidebar. :)
I hope this isn't a silly question but do chocolate cakes get restocked? :eek:
I've seen them being sold in the tbt marketplace for a pretty high price so I assume that they are pretty rare. :c

Aw yisss I bought a ticket and it looks really nice on my sidebar. :)
I hope this isn't a silly question but do chocolate cakes get restocked? :eek:
I've seen them being sold in the tbt marketplace for a pretty high price so I assume that they are pretty rare. :c

Yeah, but they're usually restocked during the big Bell Tree Directs where there are big restocks for each item.

But I got one of my chocolate cakes from a secret restock where they just put one in the shop, I guess I was lucky that I checked the shop at the same time :p

Yeah, but they're usually restocked during the big Bell Tree Directs where there are big restocks for each item.

But I got one of my chocolate cakes from a secret restock where they just put one in the shop, I guess I was lucky that I checked the shop at the same time :p

Ooh I see! Thank you so much for answering my question! :blush:
The chocolate cakes are really cute I envy your luck a little bit haha c:

While I wish there was some super interesting story here... just a permission error with the orange username! Sorry Lulu. :p

Back