• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

May I ask what exactly the collectibles are for? Sorry if that's a newbie question but I've never really understood them.

May I ask what exactly the collectibles are for? Sorry if that's a newbie question but I've never really understood them.

They're just for looks, they don't have a purpose. The only exception is during halloween, the dark candy usually 'curses' anybody who has been gifted it.

It's already August, which means it's time for the peridot to come. I'll be patient as the August birthstone comes out.

It's already August, which means it's time for the peridot to come. I'll be patient as the August birthstone comes out.

i might buy the birthstone on my birthday (august 25th) but it looks horrible compared to the other birthstones imo

I still think that they should make non-event-related food unlimited. We shouldn't have apples that run out within 24 hours and we have to wait 3 months for more.

I still think that they should make non-event-related food unlimited. We shouldn't have apples that run out within 24 hours and we have to wait 3 months for more.

It's limited stock for a reason. The more popular a collectible is, the less common it is, so their value is higher. If all five fruits are unlimited stock, then the apple would be the most sold (despite highest price) and the pear being the least sold. And this would depreciate the value of the apple.

And that concludes my birthstone collection. I got all 12 birthstones.

Congrats Apple!
I hope the birthstone collectible series will be continued, I?d love to collect all of them:) I will get the August birthstone next Thursday, because it?s my mother?s birthday:blush:

Did you know that ever since the TBT Fair, I was only going to get the balloons, the patch, the 10 collectible, the chocolate cake, the February birthstone, and the four birthstones from the months ending with a -ber (first four months I was a member here)? It turns out that it didn't work that way. Because I don't like missing out on limited time collectibles that appear only once (or at some time), I decided to go for all 12 birthstones. Now my plans are to possess only the chocolate cake, 10 collectible, the TBT Fair patch, and the 12 birthstones. Of course, if it's possible, I'll try to own 10 apple collectibles if I'm lucky enough.

Did you know that ever since the TBT Fair, I was only going to get the balloons, the patch, the 10 collectible, the chocolate cake, the February birthstone, and the four birthstones from the months ending with a -ber (first four months I was a member here)? It turns out that it didn't work that way. Because I don't like missing out on limited time collectibles that appear only once (or at some time), I decided to go for all 12 birthstones. Now my plans are to possess only the chocolate cake, 10 collectible, the TBT Fair patch, and the 12 birthstones. Of course, if it's possible, I'll try to own 10 apple collectibles if I'm lucky enough.

Oh, interesting! I think it`s a lot of fun to collect the collectibles and participate in the events, and once you start to collect you don?t want to stop!:blush: Trying to get something during the restocks is a lot of fun as well.
Good luck with collecting 10 apples, wow sounds amazing to have 10 apples in your sidebar displayed! :D

Oh, interesting! I think it`s a lot of fun to collect the collectibles and participate in the events, and once you start to collect you don?t want to stop!:blush: Trying to get something during the restocks is a lot of fun as well.
Good luck with collecting 10 apples, wow sounds amazing to have 10 apples in your sidebar displayed! :D

Thanks for wishing me luck. Not only I want 10, but I also want 10 apples purchased August 2nd or later (August 3rd or later in eastern hemispheric time zones).

I kinda like that collectibles run out of stock and item restock is like once in a blue moon because collectibles are meant to be rare and one of a kind. it would be really boring if everyone had the collectible or something like that right?

i kinda regret not buying more collectibles in the past when they were still in stock. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

i do hope that purchases are only 1 collectible per person. it is kinda silly when there are only 259 pcs of that item distributed and like only a handfull of person got it.

Thanks for wishing me luck. Not only I want 10, but I also want 10 apples purchased August 2nd or later (August 3rd or later in eastern hemispheric time zones).

Good luck for this and thank you, you?re now the first member on my friend?s list:D Are August 2nd or 3rd special days for you?

Good luck for this and thank you, you?re now the first member on my friend?s list:D Are August 2nd or 3rd special days for you?

The reason why I only wanted apples fresh after August 1st is because I don't want a disrupted collectible order. If I get 10 new apples now and display all of my collectibles, I would see only the apples and no other collectible in the sidebar. They'll still show up under user inventory when you visit other pages.

The reason why I only wanted apples fresh after August 1st is because I don't want a disrupted collectible order. If I get 10 new apples now and display all of my collectibles, I would see only the apples and no other collectible in the sidebar. They'll still show up under user inventory when you visit other pages.

Ah I see, I hope in the future there will be some new forum feature, so we can arrange the collectible order, would make things a bit easier maybe:)

Back