• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Ah I see, I hope in the future there will be some new forum feature, so we can arrange the collectible order, would make things a bit easier maybe:)

i kinda like the date order thing :D
it makes it even more impressive to have a good lineup ^-^

i kinda like the date order thing :D
it makes it even more impressive to have a good lineup ^-^

Yes I agree, and it shows your dedication and trading with others for a nice lineup can be a lot of fun:)
The timestamps on the collectibles make them kinda unique too.

Did you know:

Other than the September birthstone, every birthstone I collected were collected on the first day they appear in the shop.

Did you know:

Other than the September birthstone, every birthstone I collected were collected on the first day they appear in the shop.

Ah nice, so this basically means that you kept track on their release dates since October (of the birthstone`s second cycle) . The only birthstone I bought on release date so far is the May Emerald:)

Off topic but I really love how the event currencies have stayed in the shop. It's like a reminder of all the events you've participated in that had special currency.

My question on the hammer drawings is serious. Is the raffle going to occur before or after the contests close? There's no way I would buy an orange flame before the hammer, then win the contest and get a blue flame after.

Last edited:
I'd guess before or at the same time, not later.. but idk

The reason why I asked was because the golden ticket can still be bought, even if August 2nd was over. But then again, it's not easy to catch up with the deadlines when you have something else to do or if you have a hard time implementing the feature. Or it could be that they forgot about it. I promised to myself that I would create a blog entry celebrating StarFall's first anniversary, but I never did that. In fact, I never even written a late anniversary blog. It sounds shocking because I am the one person who talks about my town more than anybody else, and I never celebrated for my town. But I'm trying to explain why they probably didn't remove the golden ticket on August 2nd and started the raffle.

Last edited:
Yeah, no hard feeling it was just an assumption. And yeah they probably forgot to remove it, I don't know if you can still buy it.

Yeah, no hard feeling it was just an assumption. And yeah they probably forgot to remove it, I don't know if you can still buy it.

I checked the shop and it says "Stock 0 / 0"

So no, I don't think you can get anymore, besides I haven't seen the number sold go up since August 2nd, so they've definitely run out of stock. But Apple is probably right, they might be given away at the end of the fire festival which would ruin a lot of possible lineups. There's only about a 1 in 25 chance of winning it though, so at least you can be thankful for that! (And also thankful for the fact you can just give it away or discard it if it does screw up your line-up)

I checked the shop and it says "Stock 0 / 0"

So no, I don't think you can get anymore, besides I haven't seen the number sold go up since August 2nd, so they've definitely run out of stock. But Apple is probably right, they might be given away at the end of the fire festival which would ruin a lot of possible lineups. There's only about a 1 in 25 chance of winning it though, so at least you can be thankful for that! (And also thankful for the fact you can just give it away or discard it if it does screw up your line-up)

Or i can sell it if that's allowed. But then again, selling what you won from for free or low price is kinda rude, and it makes things more complicated that it's a staff given reward. Although there are some people who don't care if you sell what they gave you for free when you win it, but there are others that do care. So I may not sell it or trade it with something else if I win one, but I don't want it ruining my lineup. My best bet is to wait until the raffle. And if the fire motes start disappearing before the raffle, then basically, my lineup would be screwed.

Or i can sell it if that's allowed. But then again, selling what you won from for free or low price is kinda rude, and it makes things more complicated that it's a staff given reward. Although there are some people who don't care if you sell what they gave you for free when you win it, but there are others that do care. So I may not sell it or trade it with something else if I win one, but I don't want it ruining my lineup. My best bet is to wait until the raffle. And if the fire motes start disappearing before the raffle, then basically, my lineup would be screwed.

They really need to implement a collectible sorting option, but maybe make it cost a lot of TBT so not just everyone could do it, that way lineups would still sorta hold value in that sense. It would solve so many issues on here, like this.

Before you mentioned that I wasn't really thinking about how the lineup might be an issue, but now I'm wondering which I'm gonna give up: the hammer, or the flames?

They really need to implement a collectible sorting option, but maybe make it cost a lot of TBT so not just everyone could do it, that way lineups would still sorta hold value in that sense. It would solve so many issues on here, like this.

Before you mentioned that I wasn't really thinking about how the lineup might be an issue, but now I'm wondering which I'm gonna give up: the hammer, or the flames?

Well, you have more options with the hammer, but only one option with the flames.

Hammer: you can sell it, give away for free, host in a contest, or break it by hitting a rock too hard (AKA discard it). As for the flames, the only thing you can do is to put them out with water (AKA discard them).

Last edited:
Well, you have more options with the hammer, but only one options with the flames.

Hammer: you can sell it, give away for free, host in a contest, or break it by hitting a rock too hard (AKA discard it). As for the flames, the only thing you can do is to put them out with water (AKA discard them).

True! No matter what happens, more than one collectible is probably gonna be hidden in my inventory at the end of it all. I had plans for my lineup and the Fire Festival has totally ruined them with all these giveaways and things available.
But at least I have options now :rolleyes:

True! No matter what happens, more than one collectible is probably gonna be hidden in my inventory at the end of it all. I had plans for my lineup and the Fire Festival has totally ruined them with all these giveaways and things available.
But at least I have options now :rolleyes:

Yes. And I almost did a good job having just consecutive birthstone collectibles. The only time I disturbed the lineup was with the chocolate cake, 10 collectible, and TBT Fair Patch in between the January and December birthstones, but that's different. 10 collectible I don't want to tarnish since it's a timestamp to prove that I was here on the 10th anniversary, BTF patch I don't want to rip since it's a timestamp to prove that I was here during the last TBT Fair, and the chocolate cake was the #1 collectible I was after since I joined TBT.

And yes, the golden ticket did mess up on the birthstone lineup, but that's temporary, so that doesn't matter.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and this may sound off-topic, but have you noticed that I am the highest poster on this thread on the long run? You can click on the number of replies on this thread to tell who is the highest poster. I may not be the highest poster on this thread, but I am the highest poster in a long period of time.

Last edited:
do you think it would be feasible to trade my ice cream for a cherry? or is there little point in trying? i know the suggested guide places them at around the same price but cherries seem a lot rarer hm

do you think it would be feasible to trade my ice cream for a cherry? or is there little point in trying? i know the suggested guide places them at around the same price but cherries seem a lot rarer hm

I may not be an expert at the guide, but I don't think so anymore. The Beach Party items aren't annual or all-year, so you would expect an inflation. I remembered when party poppers were less than 2,000 TBT. Now you can't even get one for 3,500 TBT since they didn't sell party poppers last New Years. Cherries run from 250 to 300 TBT. I would reccomend the swirl to be 500 TBT or higher since a lot of people who have them have left this site or won't sell them.

Last edited:
I may not be an expert at the guide, but I don't think so anymore. The Beach Party items aren't annual or all-year, so you would expect an inflation. I remembered when party poppers were less than 2,000 TBT. Now you can't even get one for 3,500 TBT since they didn't sell party poppers last New Years. Cherries run from 250 to 300 TBT. I would reccomend the swirl to be 500 TBT or higher since a lot of people who have them have left this site or won't sell them.

such good luck, i actually got one yay! the ice cream is super cute and i understand what you mean, chances are they won't be released next year but i'm happy i got the cherry! i don't really want the ice cream in my line up as cute as it is~~~ that's 3/10 collectibles woo slowly but surely

How do you like my new line-up? I have an apple on a chocolate cake, and the birthstones from opposite months on top of each other.

Back