• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Thanks.

In addition, the apple I got today is not going to be given away this time. The first one I got was given away to someone as a special gift for her. This one is for keeping forever since I am the Apple.

finally! u need 10 apples. like u actually need it xD

Thanks.

In addition, the apple I got today is not going to be given away this time. The first one I got was given away to someone as a special gift for her. This one is for keeping forever since I am the Apple.

congrats! I'm so glad you got one! you really deserved it (✿◠‿◠)

now i just gotta save up tbt to get a cherry and a peach... then my lineup with be pretty and full of fruit only

eh, I should've kept my popsicle and swirl, I sold both for 450, and now they go for atleast 450 each

eh, I should've kept my popsicle and swirl, I sold both for 450, and now they go for atleast 450 each

oh god that's a bummer
I bought my egg for 2,200, I ddnt know tht was 200over how they normally go for and im like ????????????

i wish the pokeball had the cloud background
im struggling to find collectibles to match the hammers but at the same time i wanna keep the yoshi eggs and its dsdjskfsdfksdfs

i wish the pokeball had the cloud background
im struggling to find collectibles to match the hammers but at the same time i wanna keep the yoshi eggs and its dsdjskfsdfksdfs

I always liked the look of sky background with the popsicles/swirls on the bottom, idk, it just looks like sand
but i guess they are pretty hard to find now, so you could go with red and yellow feathers - or if u like green for the yoshi eggs, just do green feathers? you could also do the pink house if u really wanted haha

toyHammer.pngtoyHammer.pngtoyHammer.pngtoyHammer.pngtoyHammer.png
ice-cream-swirl-summer.pngice-cream-swirl-summer.pngice-cream-swirl-summer.pngice-cream-swirl-summer.pngice-cream-swirl-summer.png

Last edited:
Out of curiosity (Pretty sure this probably won't happen since it seemed like a one time thing, but no harm in hoping or asking :D )
Will the popsicles ever get a restock? ; v;

Out of curiosity (Pretty sure this probably won't happen since it seemed like a one time thing, but no harm in hoping or asking :D )

hey should just release the watermelon collectable that came 3rd

I guess anything could happen but it was suppose to be a one time thing. Just one summer, they said.

ehh
I kinda like the swirl bc its an actual item in the games, and the popsicle is just really neat lookin'

A watermelon doesn't really relate to the game

I HAVE BEEN HOPING FOR A BANANA COLLECTIBLE SINCE DAY 1

OHH I REMEMBER SEEING THAT!!! Quote honestly I REALLY LOVED how the watermelon collectible looked!!! ; v;

I guess anything could happen but it was suppose to be a one time thing. Just one summer, they said.
Ahhh yeah ; v; then most likely only one time thing. Thanks!! <3

ehh
I kinda like the swirl bc its an actual item in the games, and the popsicle is just really neat lookin'

A watermelon doesn't really relate to the game

I HAVE BEEN HOPING FOR A BANANA COLLECTIBLE SINCE DAY 1

YOU AND BANANAS OMG JACOB HAHA

the Halloween candy is nice and all but I think we need new ones this year ;P
maybe lollipops? Candy corns? idk

Back