• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I'm really new to the whole collectibles aspect of the BTB so sorry if this is a dumb question. How often do the shops get restocked? And is it only a few items that get restocked at a time?

I'm really new to the whole collectibles aspect of the BTB so sorry if this is a dumb question. How often do the shops get restocked? And is it only a few items that get restocked at a time?

Shops usually get restocked at TBT Directs, or when there is an announcement of a restock. There are occasionally secret restocks, where they'll put in like, one of a collectible, and if someone happens to be in the shop then they get to buy it, I guess.

Usually they restock all of the collectibles in the shop though for some of the rarer collectibles they'll only restock 50, or with the yellow house, only 2 or something. Though last Direct the admins didn't restock any of the normal cakes, so that's different...

Shops usually get restocked at TBT Directs, or when there is an announcement of a restock. There are occasionally secret restocks, where they'll put in like, one of a collectible, and if someone happens to be in the shop then they get to buy it, I guess.

Usually they restock all of the collectibles in the shop though for some of the rarer collectibles they'll only restock 50, or with the yellow house, only 2 or something. Though last Direct the admins didn't restock any of the normal cakes, so that's different...

Oh I get it. There's no schedule of what exact days. It's more random o:

Oh I get it. There's no schedule of what exact days. It's more random o:

it's not exactly random, theres usually bell directs before holidays and belltree events so you can anticipate seeing belltree directs in October for Halloween, December for TBT Fair, Christmas, TBT's birthday, or New Years, April for Easters, etc.

but even when there are restocks, you have to be on that exact second because they sell out within seconds mostly due to people who buy more than 1 collectible at a time.

Last edited:
Can we expect any sort of events or holidays in September/early October or will the next one be around October 31st for Halloween?

The past 3 bell directs in October were 10/1/2013, 10/27/2013, and 10/19/2014, so that in itself seems random but I'm sure it wouldn't be on the 31st as they usually have events leading up to the holiday so that everyone has a chance to participate if they're busy on the 31st..

I'm not a mod or admin, it's just my opinion, for all we know, there might not be a halloween event this year.

Last edited:
Don't remember the last time I've posed in this thread. Let's see if I can contribute to the trolling again. Lol

So what's the btb/igb ratio looking like these? I figured this would be a better place to ask than any.

Last edited:
Don't remember the last time I've posed in this thread. Let's see if I can contribute to the trolling again. Lol

So what's the btb/igb ratio looking like these? I figured this would be a better place to ask than any.

Good trolling.

10/10

I do think lollipops are a good idea, but I'm not collecting candy this year. Last year, I remembered the huge collectible craze where people were looking for candy collectibles. Plus, if I would look for four more collectibles, they would be fair items (four colored balloons is my craving).

I still think the Bell Tree Fair was the best site event. Though I did enjoy the summer in the same year as the recent TBT Fair more (that's when I was working on StarFall).

It's probably been mentioned before, but more fruit! Like mangoes or coconuts! :D

The only thing I'm really interested in buying is fruit and birthstones, so yeah.

I love the lollipop idea. Last year everyone went nanab for the candies. They're pretty much everywhere now. Not much value to them. Unless they get a new one, (#RainbowCandy) it'll probably be the same thing again. Just a little dull. Lol. They should do the deep woods riddles too like they did a couple years ago. That'd be fun.

"Stock Information: 150 of each collectible is currently available in the Shop right now to start. Another 350 will be released throughout the next week in batches. JK, restocked another 150 right now. After the week ends, the pair of collectibles will be taken out of the Shop and put in the Disney Vault until further notice."

So uh there's 500 of each Popsicle/Ice Cream Swirl, and 500 cherries, but the summer stuff sells for 10-12 times more, wow, such demand lol
oh and hopefully they do come back...

"Stock Information: 150 of each collectible is currently available in the Shop right now to start. Another 350 will be released throughout the next week in batches. JK, restocked another 150 right now. After the week ends, the pair of collectibles will be taken out of the Shop and put in the Disney Vault until further notice."

So uh there's 500 of each Popsicle/Ice Cream Swirl, and 500 cherries, but the summer stuff sells for 10-12 times more, wow, such demand lol
oh and hopefully they do come back...

I don't think that's very likely. Some collectibles are meant to be for one time only.

But this makes me wonder, will the green pinwheel come back? I know it's still to early to talk about the fair collectibles at the time, but I wonder if it will?

I don't think that's very likely. Some collectibles are meant to be for one time only.

But this makes me wonder, will the green pinwheel come back? I know it's still to early to talk about the fair collectibles at the time, but I wonder if it will?

The green pinwheel was meant to be a special prize for contest winners, so if they have contests, maybe. They did give rainbow feathers out, after all (which was also released during the 2013 fair).

Back