• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I hope the September birthstone comes back, I was hoping on getting one on my friends birthday towards the end of the month..

I also really want the October one to be out it wasn't out until quite late last October so a lot of us missed it. It'd also finish off my birthstone collection, and I could buy one to commemorate my birthday! But I remember hearing that the birthstones would be discontinued at this point, so the September ones may have been a mistake.

I believe the problem was a glitch where someone/some people got 2 of the September one. So I doubt its because it was a mistake tbh

It's down due to an actual issue with it, yes.

Last edited:
There hasn't been a chocolate cake restock in a while. During the next restock, is it going to be set to unique just like the apple has been?

There hasn't been a chocolate cake restock in a while. During the next restock, is it going to be set to unique just like the apple has been?

sorry for the dumb question but what does 'set to unique' mean? :) sorry if it's pretty obvious

sorry for the dumb question but what does 'set to unique' mean? :) sorry if it's pretty obvious

I think he's talking about a past Apple restock, when you could only purchase the Apple if you didn't have one already.

I think he's talking about a past Apple restock, when you could only purchase the Apple if you didn't have one already.

That's what I was talking about. The reason why I think chocolate cakes would be unpurchasable is because they are one of the rare collectibles everybody wanted. They could give everyone a chance to get a choco cake, but the apples I think are more valuable.

ohhhh ok thanks for the answer!!!! again heh! i was on a hiatus from here during the apple introduction, i had no idea it was a unique collectible

That's what I was talking about. The reason why I think chocolate cakes would be unpurchasable is because they are one of the rare collectibles everybody wanted. They could give everyone a chance to get a choco cake, but the apples I think are more valuable.

ah ok i see thanks for the clarification! i kinda hope it might be so i have more of a chance of getting one but ah well, still rather have an apple haha

Last edited:
So like I want to start collecting party poppers but if they go back on stock it'll be a huge loss for me, and if I decide to wait and they do not sell them, the prices will again rise so like I need advice...

So like I want to start collecting party poppers but if they go back on stock it'll be a huge loss for me, and if I decide to wait and they do not sell them, the prices will again rise so like I need advice...

There's not really that many of them floating around any more, and when there are they sell quite quickly, but if you want them go for it! They are one of the more expensive collectibles that aren't from the TBT Fair, though. I remember when I was new and my friend gifted me one on my birthday, I was amazed to own a collectible worth 1k TBT! They've gone up so much now, it's kind of weird thinking about it since it was just under a year ago.

There's not really that many of them floating around any more, and when there are they sell quite quickly, but if you want them go for it! They are one of the more expensive collectibles that aren't from the TBT Fair, though. I remember when I was new and my friend gifted me one on my birthday, I was amazed to own a collectible worth 1k TBT! They've gone up so much now, it's kind of weird thinking about it since it was just under a year ago.

At first, it went up to 2k to 3k. Then after selling mine in an auction, it went to 4k-5k. They are expensive now, but at least I held on one for a month before letting it go.

If the candies don't come back, I can assume that the prices of candies will go back up.

So it has been one year since this thread was created, and it already has 13,460 posts (not including deleted ones). All these discussions of restocks have been pretty entertaining, from the time of the candy restocks to the 10th anniversary direct, and the hype for apples.

I wonder what this year on this thread would be about?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I checked back on this thread, this was the last post of 2014 according to my time zone.

I'm already talking to Justin about releasing one to the store.

This has been said by me. This is post #10,253.

Last edited:
Back