• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

"Stock Information: 150 of each collectible is currently available in the Shop right now to start. Another 350 will be released throughout the next week in batches. JK, restocked another 150 right now. After the week ends, the pair of collectibles will be taken out of the Shop and put in the Disney Vault until further notice."

So uh there's 500 of each Popsicle/Ice Cream Swirl, and 500 cherries, but the summer stuff sells for 10-12 times more, wow, such demand lol
oh and hopefully they do come back...

Most people who own popsicles have gone haitus, so its tough to find people who are willing to sell, you know?
I have notice cherries go up a bit more, too, but I doubt that will last.

"Stock Information: 150 of each collectible is currently available in the Shop right now to start. Another 350 will be released throughout the next week in batches. JK, restocked another 150 right now. After the week ends, the pair of collectibles will be taken out of the Shop and put in the Disney Vault until further notice."

So uh there's 500 of each Popsicle/Ice Cream Swirl, and 500 cherries, but the summer stuff sells for 10-12 times more, wow, such demand lol
oh and hopefully they do come back...
pretty sure it's because of the club t(ツ)_/?

Most collectibles seem to rise in price because of all the clubs. Well the last time I checked

It's still 2 months away but

Are we gonna fight for candies again this year

It's still 2 months away but

Are we gonna fight for candies again this year

Not me. I'm not collecting candies.

Sholee did say that there won't be a halloween event this year, but I don't believe her. Other than the party popper not being sold this year, the staff do keep their promises with these events. They repeated the Egg Hunt, the Summer Event, the Halloween Event, and the TBT Fair. I feel that they're going to repeat these events.

Last edited:
Yep, they're a thing; I got a choco cake once, and Justin was like, 'Finally, somebody noticed.'

i'm so happy for you all! i'm going to have a permanent tab open for the shop now haha. it's probably one of those things you catch when you're not even trying to though i bet

Other than the party popper not being sold this year, the staff do keep their promises with these events. They repeated the Egg Hunt, the Summer Event, the Halloween Event, and the TBT Fair. I feel that they're going to repeat these events.

Hey, it's the first week of September and we're still wrapping up the Fire Festival. We don't even know ourselves yet what we're doing in regard to Halloween.

Worth noting that we actually don't typically promise anything with events until it's very close! You should never assume anything is happening without hearing directly from us. For example, I'm sure that nobody ever promised that the party popper would be sold again (or at least I know I didn't, and I'm in charge of those things), or that there would be a summer event until about a week prior.

Heads up that the September birthstone has been taken down for sale from the Shop temporarily due to an issue. We don't know when to expect the item to return.

Heads up that the September birthstone has been taken down for sale from the Shop temporarily due to an issue. We don't know when to expect the item to return.

i was just about to come here to say i noticed this, wasn't sure if they did eventually sell out or not. ohhhh i hope next months is about, i like the look of the october one

Last edited:
i was just about to come here to say i noticed this, wasn't sure if they did eventually sell out or not. ohhhh i hope next months is about, i like the look of the october one

I also really want the October one to be out it wasn't out until quite late last October so a lot of us missed it. It'd also finish off my birthstone collection, and I could buy one to commemorate my birthday! But I remember hearing that the birthstones would be discontinued at this point, so the September ones may have been a mistake.

I also really want the October one to be out it wasn't out until quite late last October so a lot of us missed it. It'd also finish off my birthstone collection, and I could buy one to commemorate my birthday! But I remember hearing that the birthstones would be discontinued at this point, so the September ones may have been a mistake.

I believe the problem was a glitch where someone/some people got 2 of the September one. So I doubt its because it was a mistake tbh

Back