• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Well to be honest, it was really easy to get feathers. You got tickets just for entering and I entered using the bare minimum just because I didn't have the time due to RL but wanted the tickets. I literally sent a picture of a stick figure drawing for the art contest. So you don't need to be an artist, you just need to put in some effort which is way better than a restock where whoever has the fastest internet wins.

I agree with Jacob and hope that it's a mixture of both events as well. I didn't get a chance to participate in the Fire Festival, but I liked the idea :]

yeah and i hope the bring back send by pm thing if they do, this thread things was a bit confusing...

Mr. Moderator, I would like to say that Spamurai in no way speaks for the rest of us....

nah I agree with him, if the admins decide to release a new collectible when there are already too much imo for the time that they've been around for then ppl will get bored of them collectibles in years to come, and then they would have run out of ideas on what to do

yes, well you've been around awhile, but most of us n00bs still needs stuff...

speaking of which, does the forum Christmas event gear up this weekend, or is it another week off from now??

yes, well you've been around awhile, but most of us n00bs still needs stuff...

speaking of which, does the forum Christmas event gear up this weekend, or is it another week off from now??

Quote Date: 12-06-15

Justin said:
We're aiming for something to go up late next week. Understand that we tend to shy away from giving dates as nobody wants to give a date and then disappoint by not delivering due to any kind of delay!

Source: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?337915-Jingle-has-arrived-in-town!&p=5896188&viewfull=1#post5896188

Last edited:

what do you think he meant by "next week?" meaning the weekend approaching now, or another week out from now...

(the quote was on a Sunday, i always think of 'next week' as starting on Monday, but i guess people vary on that)

find out the answer, and you'll make my (very) short list of candidates for Most Helpful 2015 voting, buddy!

what do you think he meant by "next week?" meaning the weekend approaching now, or another week out from now...

(the quote was on a Sunday, i always think of 'next week' as starting on Monday, but i guess people vary on that)

find out the answer, and you'll make my (very) short list of candidates for Most Helpful 2015 voting, buddy!

I personally think it's like the 17th+

could be, i guess that would mean it's a very limited event then commencing so close to Christmas (unless it includes new years eve action too)...

Well I took 'late next week' as not this week, but next week.
I don't know what they planned but it can't be anything Too big in that time like you said,

triple same. (trame?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

dag sold out. they only re-stocking 5 at a time. but looks like it'll be multiple times a day i think...

How do you get Snowflakes? :O

You get 8 snowflakes just for entering most of the events, about half of them have a deadline of Dec 22/23. But a few of them change every few days such as Holiday Advent Calendar (daily), Noel Leaf Photo Challenge, Guess the Gift, and Present Hunt.

Last edited:
If you don't gift a present, does that mean you get to keep a present collectible after Christmas? I really like the pink one as it is and I just noticed you could buy it with bells. lol For some reason I just thought it was all with snowflakes.

If you don't gift a present, does that mean you get to keep a present collectible after Christmas? I really like the pink one as it is and I just noticed you could buy it with bells. lol For some reason I just thought it was all with snowflakes.

Even if you buy it, it does not show unless you've been gifted one. You can trade a pink for a pink with someone though.

Back